Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 7:50AM, PST
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: Help can anybody tell me if my manager knows i have a foot fetish?

Ok she black and about 40-50. One day at work she said her bunions hurt thats what she calls them. But i dont know if she was just saying it outloud or talking directly to me because me and my friend was the only two in the back working. Then one day she said it had a man in the resturant eatting that had a foot fetish. I didnt say anything but did she want me to join in on the conversation? Then one time i was recording her feet but i kept bending down to get a better shot. She asked what i was doing i told her i was trying to see if my camera was working. She told me i was out of line and get back to work. I dont think she knew i was recording her feet. One day i seen her standing in the office doorway her back was facing me. She had her right foot out her sandal and her right foot i think was cross over the other one. Do you think mature women shoeplay all them time standing up. It was more like she was dipping but i just couldnt see her right foot. Im curious because she could standing in one spot for a long time and never shoeplay. If she did know i liked feet she never did act like it so what do yall think ? The day she said her bunions hurt i wanted to tell her i would give her a foot massage but i didnt know how she would react and i dont know if she would of told the whole resturant. She acted closed mined at times if this is helpful. I would follow her around the resturant and look at her feet. One day she asked why was i follow her i told her i was following her to the office so i could get my paycheck to. But i think she knew i was lying. Well to wrap things up i just wanna know because she would never show any signs of shoeplay except dat one time.I posted my question in the wrong category.

More...