Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Mar 19th, 2007, 4:10PM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Talking Story time by King Patent

Hello to my shoe sniffing friends! Our story this afternoon involves these gorgeous Red Patent Leather Ankle Strap Wh0re Pumps. I was invited to my friend's birthday party on Saturday. We had a good time eating cake and ice cream. It was his 40th birthday bash. He has a very pretty daughter named Kaylynn and she's always wearing high heel shoes. She is in 11th grade and and quite a little cock teaser to say the least about her. Anyway, after we had enjoyed the birthday festivities, me and Mark decided to sit back and watch a little tv and have a few beers. Kaylynn came into the living room to ask her dad {Mark} if she could go out for the evening with her boyfriend. Mark said sure, but try to be back home around 11:00 P.M. Man!! did Kaylynn look good enough to eat! She was wearing a cute halter top, blue jeans, and these shiny red patent slut shoes. I got a big BONER in my pants from just watching her walk out of the house to meet her waiting boyfriend. The evening was starting to get fun as we were getting kinda drvnk. Then Mark said he needed to go and take a shit. The time now was 10:30 P.M. and I heard a car drive up in his driveway. I peeked out through the window and saw that Kaylynn and her boyfriend were out in the car, in the driveway, and they were kissing each other. Feeling very horny for Kaylynn and them sexy slut shoes she was wearing, I decided to go outside and try to watch them two make out while I jacked off to the free show. Once outside I could see that Kaylynn had now taken her boyfriend's huge swollen cock out of his pants and was slowly jerking it off. Man did her pretty hand look nice going up and down on that fat dick. I took my dick out and started whacking off myself. Then I see Kaylynn reach down and unsnap her ankle strap pumps and slip them both off. I wondered why she was taking her shoes off? Then she did just what I had hoped she was going to do, she held both of her red shoes over her boyfriend's nose and told him to sniff in deeply!! Man!! I blowed my wad all over the side window of that car!! And Kaylynn asked me if I'd like to have a few quick sniff's of her red shoes before she had to get into the house. I SAID SURE I WAS IN HEAVEN!! THEY SMELL SOOOO CHEESEY DELIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONNA CUM IN KAYLYNN'S MOUTH TONIGHT I HOPE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Red Patent Wh0re Shoes.jpg (21.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Sexy Shiny Pumps.jpg (21.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Stinky Yummy Delious!.jpg (21.4 KB, 1 views)
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 7:06PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

LOL, great story! She musta been one of those hotties who got held back by a year in grade school or something.

Her lucky boyfriend had to be in hard-on heaven to smell those stinkies fresh off her feet after that date. Stevie got sloppy seconds on the cheese though

Probably some good stinkies either way. I wish I was the boyfriend though I woulda been bumping my big boner on her while we had foreplay