Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Mar 30th, 2013, 1:51AM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: (Fetish Problem) How do I tell her without scaring her?!?

Okay . . . this is hard for me to admit, I have a SERIOUSLY big foot fetish. Me and my girlfriend have been having sex for about a month and she told me her fantasy. We laughed while she shared and I thought it was something I would enjoy really well to be honest. After that she stared at me and then said "Tell me yours". I completely shut down because I am a little ashamed of it. She then became mad at me and told me I wasn't comfortable enough. (PLEASE DON'T READ THIS AND POST NEGATIVE THINGS, I already uncomfortable enough sharing it. I just feel I need anonymous help)My 'Fetish Fantasy': I am laying down with hands tied and she begins to undress me. Then she begins to rub lotion on her feet and then rubs her feet all over my face. Then she begins to 'play' with me, down there, with her feet. After about 10 minutes of 'fun torture' (lol), she unties my hand and I grab her feet and then hold her feet for a foot job, and then I finish on them.That is why I didn't want to tell her, lol. I guarantee everyone of you are thinking "WTF is wrong with him?" haha Is there anyway I can tell her this without scaring her? She says she won't have sex with me until I do. And it's been about 1 week since we last did anything together. Can someone help.She won't let me touch her in anyway until I tell her. Should I just say it the way it is or can someone paraphrase this into some other way so it doesn't come across as weird.

More...