Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 10:28AM, PDT
Experienced User

supersizeit is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Nice to be among real foot fetish bros!

Well theres a lot foot fetish sites out there which lends credence to the popularity of female feet in the general public. Many of them have all these great graphics and fancy million dollar tours but once you get inside, you dont get the feeling that foot fetish guys actually run the place. Over the years I learned how to spot these frauds quickly.

Anyway Im not fooled by all that sizzle with no steak.
This site ,on the other hand, looked rather humble and low key and I initially thought it might be another one of those sites where they show only feet. Im not turned on at all by female feet if I cant see the face and body they belong to and I often wonder if other foot bros are like that or is it just me?

Lord have mercy! OMG! When I saw Serena, Liz
Ally and Kelly (to name just a few) and their feet. I knew instantly that real authentic foot fetish people were behind this site and it really shows in the video work and pics.

Real foot fetish people instinctively know all the right angles and poses. The marketing was spot on...just enough green ones to peak your intrest for the blue ones and it worked because here I am! (I dont join sites very easily)
Im more turned by an average women with hot feet than I am by a hot woman with average feet. The feet must be hot looking or I dont give a damn how hot she looks. The women on this site are better than average to hot looking and have hot feet so thats the best of both worlds combined! The subscription price is very reasonable too.

Kudos to the people who run the site and keep doing what you are doing!

Nice work!
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 4:30PM, PDT
Expert User

Feetastic is on a distinguished road

Welcome!!!

Very true statements...thats exactly why i joined. "Real" or "Amateur" feet is what turns me on.

enjoy
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 4:36PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

thx Supersizeit!! You were able to perfectly articulate the intent of this site better than anyone I've seen describe it thus far.

We are true foot fetishists and we love hot feet on hot women. We need to see the face and body of the woman who owns the feet too. That is an absolute must!

As this site grows and evolves, our plan is to use hotter women with even more perfect feet. And the plan is for those future women to usually be the type of hot women who you would never see modeling there feet at all (hotties that you might occasionally encounter in a bank line or a grocery store aisle). We want to get hot women out of everyday life who could pass for yoga instructors or just ladies who take great care of themselves and we want to bring them into this world for foot fans to enjoy. I in fact have the perfect methods for getting these type of women (which I've only experimented with lightly in this website and it works), but it actually requires that we have a modeling budget once again (which we don't currently have at the moment).

That is the longer term plan which partially lines up with our current theme and concept. We're hoping to keep this idea alive and we never wanna sellout to the masked concept of some of the flashy sites where there is sizzle but no steak. Glad you were able to reinforce our current direction

Old Apr 5th, 2007, 11:47PM, PDT
Foot Connoisseur

eadster is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Long live feetcore

I agree, I was attracted to this site because of the types of models and also because of the angles in the clips and pics. I think that the members of this site are all alike in the sense that we have a "thing" for women's feet but we also differ in many respects. For example, some members like nylons and stockings. others prefer the models to have certain reactions in the clips and pics. some like a hint of the cheesy smell, others like clean smelling feet and some lilke that smell in between.
-I like for the models to be somewhat turned on to the foot worship, I hate nylons and stockings, and like that smell in between. I apreciate a face and a body to complement the feet but I can however be turned on by pictures of female feet wthout the rest of the body.
ultimately I enjoy this site because indeed there are real feet fetish people amongst us which ofcourse means diversity. And definately because of the leggy models with their bare feet.
Old Apr 6th, 2007, 4:59AM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down you are no foot king ead

hate nylons huh ead,,you need to grow up
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 1:03PM, PDT
Experienced User

I think that transparent black reinforced stockings whereby you can see the red color of the toe nails is extremely seductive and erotic especially when its worn by an older woman in her 30's to 50s. That stocking nylon smell combined with her sweet natural foot scent is enough to make me bust a nut real quick.
I think Elmer Batters was an artistic genious at displaying this kind of erotic work. This is some pics ( not Elmer though) I have off the net showing some of this detail.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MILF FEET6.jpg (30.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg MILF FEET2.jpg (30.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg MILF FEET3.jpg (22.0 KB, 7 views)
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 5:21PM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Hi supersizeit! and welcome!!

Hi supersizeit, welcome to feetcore guy!! I liked your opinion on the nylon stockings and feet smell. I agre with you 1000% on that! And I like the pics you posted, yeah that Ala is a very pretty and sexy older woman. I was a member of her site some time ago. She sure is a looker
Old Apr 13th, 2007, 8:30PM, PDT
Experienced User

Thanks smellynylonfeet! I was impressed when you called her by name.
It seems as if us foot guys will usually end up visiting the same places. Yes Ala is a complete delight for the senses and more so if you like MILFs as I do. I have visited her site http://www.alasfeet.com/ and was very tempted to become a member but I prefer to get a little variety of women for my money. The last time I joined a site that featured a single woman was Pauline from http://leggypauline.com/
She has an extensive free section and many with nylons and her feet are intoxicating!
Though it would be nice if this site had some older women wearing nylons or just bare feet.

If you love Ala as I do then you and others might also enjoy these...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MILF FEET1.jpg (20.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg MILF FEET7.jpg (29.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg MILF FEET8.jpg (23.8 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 031.jpg (32.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by supersizeit : Apr 13th, 2007 at 8:47PM, PDT.
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 3:03AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Ala is great, I've seen some great footsniff jerkoff pics of her but can't remember what I did with them.

And leggy pauline is amazing too. i saw a buncha bare clips of her the other day with some friend of hers and they both had perfect toenails. They'd be perfect for a double FJ!