Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old May 13th, 2013, 3:16AM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: Survey for girls: Serious question about sex life?

Just need some questions answered and what your opinions are.. 1. Would you let your boyfriend/husband suck your breasts? 2. Would you give oral to him if he wanted it or if it was during sex? 3. Would you give him a certain fetish he wanted even if it was just a one time thing?- (Example: footjob) 4. Would you allow him to eat you out even if you didn't want it? 5. Would you allow him to try fantasies he's never tried before and he wanted to try it at least once? BQ: Explain a very brief explanation as to why you would want to do questions 1-5 or why you wouldn't want to do questions 1-5. Thanks for taking my survey If you think I'm weird or don't want to be serious about this question then don't answer it. Feel free to report me.. I explained "sex life" in the question. Just wanted to know what girls thought. Chill out people. If you think I'm weird or don't want to be serious about this question then don't answer it. Feel free to report me.. I explained "sex life" in the question. Just wanted to know what girls thought. Chill out people.

More...