Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 1:02AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Smile *Tall Slim Woman's Feet get Devoured!*

Alex Morgan is 5'10" with size 9.5 feet. She is my former roommate and ex-girlfriend. We have filmed many different kinds of scenes together, but this is one of her first. You can see the sexual chemistry between us as Alex enjoys it very much. And of course, it goes without saying that I enjoy it too LOL! I was fortunate enough to first encounter Alex out in public by totally random chance. I was having a bad day and had previously gotten scolded by a couple of low-candidate foot models. That distraction kept me from my travel plans to go to Atlanta, GA and seek out higher quality feet talent. Well, since I wasted so much time with two troublesome foot prospects, I decided to just stay local and see what I could find. My hopes were way down, but I persisted. And by sheer luck, I drove by this beautiful chic, Alex Morgan, walking in a residential area. I doubled back about 5 minutes later and pulled up next to her as she was crossing the street at a stop sign. Basically, I got her attention and asked if she had nice feet. Though she thought it was quite strange and unbelievable at first, these were the circumstances by which she and I would later become extremely close to one another.

Cam 1 Youtube link: http://youtu.be/i6cTKlO8KII
direct download link: fwv0726.mp4 (25.6 MB)
alternate download link (mediafire): fwv0726.mp4 (25.6 MB)
alternate download link (mega.co.nz): fwv0726.mp4 (25.6 MB)

...credited from this clip gallery.

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 11:32PM, PDT

lefty22 is on a distinguished road

Amazing!!! How did they smell.. U should tie her up and have ur way
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 11:38PM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty22 View Post
Amazing!!! How did they smell.. U should tie her up and have ur way
Her's smelled freakin amazing! Literally in like the top 3, perhaps top 2 of all women's feet I've smelled. That is why I wanted her so bad. Not only that, but her body smell was freakin mindblowing, even after she had not sh0wered for a couple of days. I told her this too, and she said it was sorta odd, but many men from her past had told her the same thing that they thought she smelled so awesome, even when she should not have smelled good.

Of all the times I've smelled Alex's feet, they have been very consistent except for one time out of d0zens upon d0zens. The one time that I did not like her feet smell, it was because she had a bad hygiene smell and it was not just limited to her feet. I think she had gotten into a crazy adventure that spanned the course of days with some friends who were a bad influence. Anyway, I caught her at the tail end of that journey and I did not like the rank smell of her feet.

Otherwise, her feet were consistently amazing with respect to smell. When I first met her, she had been wearing these sporty Nike athletic sandals with the cushioney soles. Well, alot of her sweat had soaked in over a long period of time to give those sandals the most amazing aroma. Before I had confided to her how bad my sniffing fetish was, I used to hope and pray that she would leave her nike sandals at my house whenever I'd drop her off places for a little while before she would call me later to pick her up. On a few occasions that happened and I sniffed those toes prints to high hog heaven while pleasuring myself soooo freakin hard and getting a good nut. I loved the smell of her feet. I would sniff her toes hard when we'd be on a couch watching movies too. I'd be so focused on sniffing her feet that I would miss the plot of the movie.

I've never tied her up yet, but I have definitely had my way with her in some dominant scenarios!

Old Jul 12th, 2013, 11:46PM, PDT

lefty22 is on a distinguished road

Love the video.. Love the no!!! Be great if she was saying no while u were sniffing her feet
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 11:54PM, PDT
Administrator

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty22 View Post
Be great if she was saying no while u were sniffing her feet
Great idea, never thought of that one yet, and may even do it if she's ever game for another low-budget shoot