Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Jul 10th, 2013, 9:17PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Exclamation How to do a Real Life Foot Fetish Pickup

A number of people have asked how I do these real life foot fetish pickups. Today, before I picked up this hot milf stranger, I decided I was gonna use my covert keychain camera to spy on her feet as I did my approach. This also captures much of the relevant dialogue in the initial "feet-pickup". It also helps if normal people out there know about you and have gotten the word out about you as an official/legit foot fetishist in your community. Yes, that means it can help if "people-in-your-community-know-about-your-foot-fetish"... repeat that last quote 5 times without shitting your pants LOL!

Anyway, that last particular part will probably scare off about 99% of potential foot fetish troopers out there, but oh well, we (as a collective niche) have much greater social challenges to overcome besides publicly owning our fetishes. So to add to the rules of feet-pickup: always be upfront with the girl and let her know that it is your foot fetish which drove you to solicit her feet. If you can capitalize on some of these key winning aspects (shown in the candid video), you will be getting feet like a champ in no time. MOAR feet power to the people babeeee!!! --"keep the dream alive fellas," 2013

There is one thing in the video that I would recommend against. When I first spoke to her, I tried to play it off as though I mistook her for someone else. This generally is cheesy and not recommended. The only reason I even decided to try that tactic on-the-fly was because (from behind) she actually did look like a girl I knew who has been at that location. I only tried it in that scenario because it might've been relevant if the bystanders hanging out in the area decided to barge into my conversation to find out why I was approaching the lady on their property (so that was kind of a g0lden parachute if things went wrong for me). Generally speaking though -- cheesy to act like you mistook a girl for someone else just to try to pick her up (and girls can spot that crap).

I was licking and smelling this hot 34y/o MILF's feet on my bed in less than an hour of meeting her. Here's to a genuine love of fine female feet!

Youtube link: http://youtu.be/3RkDX6a6xcg
Download link: Real-life-foot-pickup.MOV (290.8 MB)
alternate download link #1: Real-life-foot-pickup.MOV (290.8 MB)

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 2:25PM, PDT
Administrator

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carg02011 View Post
I just loved this one! Rome salutes you my fellow brother!
It's something like this that has been request from many members for such a long time.

/C
Always happy to do my part. Often times guys think there must be some sort of magic, but truly and honestly anyone can do this.

Look at me, some poor hobunk dude in a nobody town who is dressed like crap, and looks like crap is able to convince cute needy chicks through a little bit of cash and the right approach LOL

Every red-blooded pervert alive deserves the right to satisfy his fetish in a legitimate fashion. This video showcases one such way

Here's a pic of this chick from the pickup video by the way:
Old Jan 12th, 2014, 9:13PM, PST

jmartin13 is on a distinguished road

Are you going to post the video of this girl?
Old Nov 19th, 2019, 1:42PM, PST

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

I missed a g0lden opportunity last night to do a real life foot fetish pickup and I'm kicking myself for it now. I was pulling into a shopping plaza and saw this tall skinny woman with long black hair wearing Converse low-tops with no socks walking from the side of the building towards the parking lot, but I didn't stop. I'm just imagining how stinky and sweaty her feet must have been and how I could've been smelling them, feasting on her toe jam, and my car filling up with her foot stink after she took her shoes off. If I see her again I'm definitely going for it.
Old Nov 19th, 2019, 5:21PM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFootLover View Post
I missed a g0lden opportunity last night to do a real life foot fetish pickup and I'm kicking myself for it now. I was pulling into a shopping plaza and saw this tall skinny woman with long black hair wearing Converse low-tops with no socks walking from the side of the building towards the parking lot, but I didn't stop. I'm just imagining how stinky and sweaty her feet must have been and how I could've been smelling them, feasting on her toe jam, and my car filling up with her foot stink after she took her shoes off. If I see her again I'm definitely going for it.
God damn, she sounds exactly like my type! I hope you get a chance to encounter her again get some good licking and sniffing! This would be a heaven encounter for sure, especially how she goes around with no socks!
Old Nov 20th, 2019, 9:45AM, PST

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
God damn, she sounds exactly like my type! I hope you get a chance to encounter her again get some good licking and sniffing! This would be a heaven encounter for sure, especially how she goes around with no socks!

I think she might have been a ho0ker, so I'll keep my eyes peeled. If I see her walking around again, I'll have no problem asking to worship her sweaty feet.
Old Nov 20th, 2019, 1:21PM, PST
Administrator

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFootLover View Post
I think she might have been a ho0ker, so I'll keep my eyes peeled. If I see her walking around again, I'll have no problem asking to worship her sweaty feet.
OMFG, even better! And if you can share some pics of this girl, whether covert or consented, I would love to see just in case I can hire this type of gem to show off her feet for me. She sounds exactly like what I would like. This would be especially a turn on if she normally does sexual acts, but has never encountered feet and thought it was weird at first LOL

Dying to know what they smell like and if she wears those same shoes without socks all the time!
Old Nov 21st, 2019, 1:57AM, PST
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

Hey Tyler I know you use ho0kers a lot, but have you ever gone to a shady massage parlor for a rub and tug? The girls rarely get foot guys and their reactions are priceless when you start worshipping their feet. I'd send a vid, but they're super protective about recording
Old Nov 21st, 2019, 7:42AM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
have you ever gone to a shady massage parlor for a rub and tug?
I never have. I wish I had tried though because I love the reactions of women who have never experienced foot fetish. I used to have a buddy of mine who knew about my pr0stitute engagements. He never knew about my fetish, but he was a big time massage parlor guy who only occasionally partook in ho0kers. He always used to tell me to give the parlors a try, but I never did due to higher costs.
Old Nov 21st, 2019, 9:51AM, PST

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
OMFG, even better! And if you can share some pics of this girl, whether covert or consented, I would love to see just in case I can hire this type of gem to show off her feet for me. She sounds exactly like what I would like. This would be especially a turn on if she normally does sexual acts, but has never encountered feet and thought it was weird at first LOL

Dying to know what they smell like and if she wears those same shoes without socks all the time!

If I ever manage to see her again and pick her up, I will definitely get pics of her feet, possibly a short video clip.

I've had foot worship encounters with ho0kers before to mixed reactions. Sometimes they seem disinterested but allow me to lick their feet and suck their toes anyway, sometimes they enjoy it even though they they thought it was weird at first. Almost every time I've done this its been on the side of the road in plain view.

One girl I picked up, told me that she's done it before and that a truck driver made her take her shoes off to show him her feet before he let her in. After I was done with her feet, she laughed and said "I should be paying you for this not the other way around". She legitimately enjoyed it.

The last time I picked up a ho0ker, I just got a BJ instead of worshiping her feet, but I kind of regret my decision now. She was wearing those gladiator type sandals and had a really nice pedicure too. About a month later, I saw her in broad daylight walking a couple blocks away from where I picked her up previously, and she was wearing red canvas sneakers without socks. Her feet must have been super smelly and sweaty. I wish I could have picked her up that second time, but I was late for an appointment. I figured I'd see her again but she disappeared.