Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Models & Content

Models & Content Talk about your favorite Foot Models and/or galleries

Old Apr 20th, 2007, 12:25PM, PDT
Experienced User

supersizeit is on a distinguished road
Default Diane Berkshire

Does this girl ever crack a smile? (even a fake one)

Read my comment in the vids below and tell me what you guys think.
Is this cool or not?

http://www.feetcore.com/Movies/Diane...ination-1.html
Old Apr 20th, 2007, 6:32PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

good observation. similar to the ones i had off camera.

i thought she'd be uneasy about the whole foot modeling so many of the approximate 15 different scenes I did with her during her 1st shoot were aimed toward a non-smiling theme to line up better with her real inner feelings. although I did do a few smiling ones if i recall, but would obviously have to be fake smiles, LOL. was not able to do any boy girl interactive scenes because i didn't think she'd go for it on a first shoot and plus my cameraman was not there to help me this day.

anyway, she was cool and genuinely friendly off camera but when the thought of lots of men seeing her feet is in her mind she is apprehensive. i think mostly cuz of her mainstream professional modeling career.

I do have a trusting enough relationship with her though where i think i could get her to do some more stuff in the future that would even have some boy girl material. as for her on-camera genuine enthusiasm, i think it would take work with this girl because of psychological perceptions that remain in the back of her mind. she is cool in person though, just difficult for fetish stuff on camera.

there are a few smiling scenes we have with her. there's less of them compared to the overall approximate 15 scenes I did with her. but at some point all of them will be posted. i'm sure the smile scenes were fake smiles though. i would have to go thru the raw material and have a look to recall exactly. just too much stuff we have stored on film. will come out in due time though.

Old Apr 20th, 2007, 8:05PM, PDT
Experienced User

supersizeit is on a distinguished road

Tyler,
Thanks for the honest reply bro but the body language (crossing her arms) and facial expressions just said it all to me. That girl was definitely not into that session at all.
Only once did I have sex with a girl whereby she was not into my worshipping her feet even though I told her ahead of time I had a serious foot fetish.
Well, as a result of her discomfort and case of the creeps...
I could not get get into having sex with her because sex is a very mutual and interdependent expereince. Its not quite the same when viewing a video but a model is never the less still playing to the audience and should at least look like she is enjoying herself so that the audience can feed off that energy and enjoy themselves too. I guess I just dont like those sad- "lets get this over with" type attitudes on the models but hey...everyone is different.