Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 7:45AM, PDT
Expert User

Feetastic is on a distinguished road
Default Euro girls and crazy times

Hey all,

so i just came home from a 3 week vacation (portugal, spain, switzerland and italy). omg did i ever see some great feet!!!! everywhere i went i'd see sexy girls in sandals, heels, flats, slip on shoes. They ALL had perfect feet!!! great sexy arches, chunky heel, nice toes and sexy nail polish.

One night in rome i met this autralian chick who was travelling as well. i wasted no time in saying "wanna come back to my room?" she smiled. we were both really really drvnk....the second we entered my room i pushed her onto the bed took off her shoes and started smelling her sweaty feet hahaha at that point her drvnkness wore off and she was like "wtf are you doing? ugh are you smelling my feet!!!" so i had to stop.

we ended up have sex, but no more foot action. everytime either my hand, nose, mouth, tongue or dick went near her foot she'd push it away.

ah well.
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 8:52AM, PDT
Experienced User

footlover84 is on a distinguished road

In my experience, Italians give the greatest footjobs wow. I had one English gf who liked them too, and she had sexy feet, but her technique never matched up to my Italian! I get hard just thinking about her and I haven't seen her for two years!

Comiserations on your lack of Australian foot action, but still, you had sex with a hot foreign bird! Footjob or not, thats still a great night in my book! hehe
Old Sep 3rd, 2007, 11:59AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feetastic View Post
she was like "wtf are you doing? ugh are you smelling my feet!!!"
everytime either my hand, nose, mouth, tongue or dick went near her foot she'd push it away.
Very great account man! I love it

The biggest turn on for me in fact is when they are a little surprised or caught off guard by the notion and turn you down, but better when they ultimately let you have some.

I was with a veteran service provider the other day and she really laughed in a freaked out kinda way and specifically called me out on "wanting to smell her toe cheese" as she put it. She was very squirmy about that and some other kinks i pursued (such as facebouncing) and would only partially give in to a subset of things I wanted.

Luckily a FJ was one of the things she was much more open to than even the toe sniffing.

Anyway, she had such amazingly well kept feet and nails but they were a little dirty and plus I got her on film for everything, so I will be sharing some of this material from her when I get a chance. This happened two mornings ago

Old Sep 10th, 2007, 7:16PM, PDT
Experienced User

supersizeit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feetastic View Post

....we ended up have sex, but no more foot action. everytime either my hand, nose, mouth, tongue or dick went near her foot she'd push it away.

At least you got the sex dude so it can't be all that bad.
In all my sexual expereinces I only had one girl that was really disturbed by my fascination with her feet and perhaps I indulged in her feet a little too early without easing her into my fetish (as I usually do) and she figured me to be a strange pervert of some kind and I never made a recovery from that one.
Hey you can't win them all but 9 out 10 times I get them to at least accept if not love the fact that I love and adore their feet...stink and all!
It helps that I'm pretty good at explaining it to them and that seems to calm them down enough to loosen up and indulge in the expereince.
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 3:55AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizeit View Post
she figured me to be a strange pervert of some kind and I never made a recovery from that one.
hey i feel your pain on that one. i had a recent girlfriend in the exact same predicament of thinking i was weird.

I was fortunate enough to get her to just put up with it though when I continued to press forth for my kinks

Old Sep 11th, 2007, 4:37PM, PDT
Expert User

Feetastic is on a distinguished road

No doubt guys, its all about timing. Can't rush into it to early. It also helps if you explain yourself in a non perverted manner. i know with my ex any time we went jogging i'd want to smell her feet afterwards. it took her time to accept it...but once she did...it was bliss

"omg i so tired...that was a good run. Lets hit the sh0wer baby. oh wait, you wanna smell my stinky feet don't you?"

"yes honey"