Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Dec 20th, 2007, 4:45PM, PST
Expert User

Feetastic is on a distinguished road
Default My First foot party

So last night i finally went to my first foot party.

It wasn't run by the footnight.com people. Rather it was this former stripper who decided to venture off into a new realm of money making. It was in a hotel. She (Debbie) rented out two rooms side by side and opened up the door in between. So it was a nice two room 4 bed venue. She put draps to seperate all four beds. The party was really small. The orginial club party was cancelled so Debbie decided to throw this mini one for the guys who didn't want a refund.

People: There was about 7 guys and 8 girls. So regardless, if you were in a play session or not...you could talk and flirt.

Price: pretty standard for any foot party i believe. It was $20 for $10. Luckily im blessed with good looks so the girls spend some overtime with me

Rules: only feet touching, lick, suck ,smell, bite, massage or get trampled. Nothing else is alllowed.

Again i was lucky in that most of the guys were pretty old. The girls seemed to like me and so i was able to get some feet rubbing my dick (over my jeans) but still awesome.

Age of girls: two 40yr old former strippers both with implants and great bodies. Three girls in their mid 20's that were average looking. Two 18yr olds that were sexy as hell. One of them Traci had size 5 feet!!!! Her feet were super stinky as she was wearing sport socks and big heavy winter boots. I was her first session of the night so i got to slip off her sweaty socks and take a nice hard long smell of her stinky feet I contected with her big time boys. After the party i offered to take her for coffee. We went to a diner near the hotel, chilled for about 20mins and then went back to the parking lot. I asked if i could have one more session...this time in my back seat....pants off dick out. She giggled and said ok.

It was kinda strange, although it was very sexual, we didn't make out or anything like that. She simply gave me a footjob and handjob. Giggling and acting really shy the entire time. i finished with a nice big hot thick load on her arches. I only had two regrets. Not fucking this little cutie and not taking a pic to show you pervs how amazing size 5 feet look on a swollen shiny 8" shaft

Basically for $210 (which included the $60 cover) i was able to lick, smell and suck on 7 or the 8 girls's feet, get some dry footjobing and one real footjob.

IM def going again. it was totally worth it.
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 6:24PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

this sounded like one rockin experience!! i like the description of that girl who got the big load on her feet

what city did this take place at and do you know tentatively if or when this new foot party organizer is gonna throw another?

Old Dec 21st, 2007, 3:17PM, PST
Expert User

It was in Montreal, Quebec (canada). Im living here for a few months for work. I think she said she'll throw another one at the end of january. This time it'll be a bigger venue. Bigger = more girls but also more guys
The fact that this party was really small, it felt intimate

Im def bringing out my cell phone camera next time...gotta show you boys a nice load on this girls feet again!!!
Old Jan 26th, 2008, 9:07AM, PST
A True Master

SoleSolution is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing... Aren't Foot parties the greates creation? LOL.. Next to flip flops, nylons, toe rings... LOL

NYC had quite a few Foot Parties, but they've all pretty much faded away except for a cat named Jason who still throws parties... His parties are a bit expensive to get into though. I think his parties are $150 just to get in(!) There's also a monthly Foot/Face sitting party held at an s&m club called Paddles. Their party is $60 to get in. All the others, were either $40 or $60 to get in... Oh how I miss those days of many Foot parties! My friend Ken Feet, was the king of Foot parties back in the late 90's early 00's. He's retired from the scene... His friend Mistress Samantha used to have a party too... And then there's a cat named Mike who had parties... Mike's parties became my favorite because, first, they were weekly, and two, one could... ahem... ::coughcoughgetaFJcoughcough::

Hopefully someone will produce a reasonably priced weekly party again soon in NYC... I'm fortunate to have friends who let me smell and worship their Feet, but there's something so sublime and wonderfully erotic about worshipping the Feet of a Woman you've never met in your life... Hey, I'm preaching to the choir here. LOL.

Peace y'all
SS
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 2:26PM, PST
Expert User

Yup i really really like the *coughcoughcoughFJcough* parts. to me having my boy touch those beautiful feet just solidifies the experience.

that's awesome that you have friends you will allow you to smell their feet!!! For me its always a struggle. I have to pretend to be joking around and then quickly catch a sniff. Some days when im uber uber horny for feet i'll go to a rub n tug and simply ask for a FJ. Its frustrating because im a yovng fit attractive guy but its still very hard to get girls to allow you to have some foot fun. I always try to incorporate some foot fun with my dates, but most of the time its very brief or their grossed out. FUCK I NEED A GF!!! hahaha. seriously though i have a date this wednesday, i know she has sexy little feet, how can i get her to let loose and allow me to smell them while she jerks me off?
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 4:29AM, PST

AestheticFootjobs is on a distinguished road

lmfao! Awesome! I want to go to a foot party, but I'd get carded like instantly since I look like 17 or something. I'm actually 20, hehe.

Srsly, I want some 'after-sessions' I'm pretty amazing when it comes to charming girls into that kind of stuff ;]. I mean come on, you can't resist this puppy d0g face :[

xD