Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 1:14AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up High-arched Ho0ker

I picked up this high arched ho0ker (Kim) on some bad streets in Georgia somewhat recently. According to her, she actually had an even higher arch when she was younger and had some arch reduction surgery done when she was 16. But anyway, her arches are still very high even with her constructive surgery to lessen her arches.

She had just over 9 inches of foot when I measured them and she is 5'9". Kim's pregnant too as I found out from my ex-girlfriend last night.

Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 8:06AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Holy Fuck Tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK TYLER! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! REST ASSURED THAT I HAVE MY MY COCK IN MY HAND RIGHT NOW AS I'AM WRITING! MAN WOULD I LIKE TO SMELL HER FEET AND SUCK HER TOES! IT'S HARD TO PICK OUT THE PIC I LIKE THE BEST BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL GOOD. YOU LUCKY D0g!! I CAN SEE WHY THIS GIRL IS PREGNANT, I'D LOVE TO CUM INSIDE HER! HEY, WONDER IF YOU'LL BE POSTING ANY MORE PICS OF THIS SESSION YOU HAD WITH HER OR MAYBE A CLIP?? WOW, WOULD THAT BE A TRIP TO SEE AND SAVE. THESE PICS ARE NICE AND BIG. I'AM SURELY GOING TO PRINT A COUPLE OF THEM 8X10 AND PUT THEM ON MY WALL TO LOOK AT AND TO JACK OFF TO!! THINK I LIKE THESE 2 THE BEST!! THANKYOU FOR THIS TREAT!!!! IT SURE MADE ME WHACK, WHACK, WHACK
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kim-arch5.jpg (49.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg kim-arch3.jpg (34.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg kim-arch8.jpg (50.2 KB, 8 views)
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 8:10AM, PST
A True Master

Question So how did her feet SMELL?

Hey Ty, so can you let us freak's know how her feet and toes smelled please? Just knowing will get me whacking Man is she a DOLL
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 10:12AM, PST
Administrator

steve-o her toes smelled so freakin good... like a funky vinegar with small hints of cheese. i told her to keep her stinky shoes on for periods of time so her feet would soak up the scent before i started certain scenes like when i sniffed her feet so hard.

she has me wackin it nonstop too, Hee Hee!

and she probably got pregnant from some dude that she picked up while hooking as far as I know, LOL

she's definitely a wh0re and a damn pretty one I might add. i actually wanted to do her pussy (even though I did not). hell, i even wanted to cover her face in cum too

will definitely post more pics and clips from these short scenes of her since I do have that material on camera. not sure of when though, since i do have alot of other stuff to find time to post.
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 4:51PM, PST
A True Master

Thumbs up Thank's for the info Ty

Wow, thankyou for letting us freaks know this stuff Ty. Boy's Tyler, I agree with you 1000%, she is definately a very pretty ho0ker! As a matter of fact, I'd go as far to say that she's the most pretty one I think I have ever seen in my life! Something about the way she has her hair, that cute lil nose of hers, them eye's, etc. etc.!!!!! I wish I was down there with YOU in the lovely state of Georgia, I'd definately try to look Kim up fer sure. Being a ho0ker, I bet she would really be pleased to just let a guy pay to smell and worship her feet, cause that'd be a much more easy trick for her, then having to fuck a guy. I'd definately pay to smell and suck on her toes for an hour! That sounds super that you do have more stuff of her and you that you will post when you have the time. Thank's an aweful lot for posting them sexy pics Tyler, cause they sure made my jacking off session very fun
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 9:08PM, PST
Experienced User

Crushblast is on a distinguished road

Uh yeah, I just need to reiterate the URGENCY and level of IMPORTANCE of you posting those clips haha, thats all!
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 10:22AM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushblast View Post
Uh yeah, I just need to reiterate the URGENCY and level of IMPORTANCE of you posting those clips haha, thats all!
i agree although she is not the only urgent girl requested.

i am tentatively planning on making the next clips4sale clip a foot licking scene of her