Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 2:59PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Smile Hey phil, you and Syn get in please!

Hey phil, you and the lovely Miss Syn Paige can BOTH get into my car and we'll have some foot fun! We'll have syn wear a pair of stinky, smelly Black Patent leather pumps like mine. Of course we both want her in PANTYHOSE too. We'll go somewhere after dark outside one of the busy night clubs and the fun will start! We'll go into the club and take turns dancing with cute Syn. It'll be quite dark inside the night club, so I'll wear my pumps inside and doubt anyone will notice that I'am wearing ladies shoes,,hee hee. Anyway, we'll have alot of drinks and get Syn kinda tippsy. And then we'll take her out to my car and the foot fetish circus will start! You and Syn can both each slip off one of my patent pumps. You both will drive your nose's deep into the toe portion of the smelly pump to get all my yum yum cheese aroma. Then I'll cover both your nose's with my pantyhosed feet and tootsie's. You can take your cock out of your pants and slowly jack as you savor my hosed foot over your nose. Syn will play with her pussy while she smells and sucks my toes. Then me and you will both worship Miss Syn's smelly hosed feet and piggie's. You can stick your cock into her mouth as I start to fuck her up her ass. When we are reasdy to cream, we will both cover her pretty face with our salty, creamy, cum wads I'll take her home and have her footjob me after. You can sit in a chair and jack yourself off, as Syn footjobs my swollen sausage
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 021.JPG (118.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 022.JPG (111.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 026.JPG (113.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 027.JPG (111.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 031.JPG (113.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 036.JPG (113.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 037.JPG (117.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 042.JPG (115.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 046.JPG (111.1 KB, 8 views)
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 3:24AM, PST

philliam is on a distinguished road
Default Yes Yes

And while having both pairs of nylon soles in my face,the smellier one will make me cum!It could be you who has the smellier pair!And inspect her shoes and yours!