Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Mar 5th, 2008, 4:26PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Tyler, will you carry her soap???

Hey Ty, this pretty babe wants to know if you would please carry her laundry soap home for her. She say's she will let you smell her feet and shoes if you would carry her soap home for her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2284061761_2b125776e2.jpg (129.9 KB, 46 views)
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 10:23AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

i definitely would fer sure!! I would also offer to wash her laundry for her too and I would take all her socks and hose and wash them with my vacuum nose and cleaning tongue for the most effective clean

She'd never know the difference, plus when I came home to give her the clean laundry, I'd ask her to put her feet in my face while I screw her in the pussy.

Yes guys, that's right for once, Tyler found a girl that he wants to mate with so much that he's not going for her feet this time!! I would stick her feet on my face for scent and pound her pussy hard with my fat cock.

And guess what else?! I would not be using a condom either cuz all of my hot white load would be getting shot up high in her pussy for sure.

She'd keep getting my warm gifts until I got tired of her. Who knows how long that would be, but if her foot scent stayed amazing and she was okay with other girls, we might be able to work something out for longer term. Would address that issue as it comes, no pun intended

Old Mar 6th, 2008, 2:48PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Smile Hee hee, your the GREATEST Ty

Hee hee, I like what you had to say about that cutie Ty. Neat to hear you say that you'd fuck her without a condom, that is my way of fun. Yeah,, fill her pussy up with your nice white sticky baby batter cream. Maybe you can even kn0ck her up, that'd be cool,,hee heee. Would be neat to have a shoe sniff - jack off session with her. The contestants woul be ME & YOU. She would have us both take one of her shoes and bury our poor nose's deep into the toe portion and SNIFF as we jacked ourselves off. And the guy that pops his load 1st is the guy that would get to fuck her pussy. Sorry to say Ty, I think I'd pop my wad 1st. Especially if her shoes smelled like nice CHEDDAR CHEESE and she was talking dirty to us as we sniffed and jacked. Oh what a fun splendid idea!! Lets GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 2:39AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellnylonfeet View Post
Sorry to say Ty, I think I'd pop my wad 1st. Especially if her shoes smelled like nice CHEDDAR CHEESE
Well, if she started to show freaked out expressions on her face from hearing my unintelligable foot fetish noises of pure excitement, then I'd be poppin the wad first and winning this heated contest right in front of a very confused crowd :blink:

Hee Hee