Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 1:41PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Talking One Ho0ker's Feet: Great Toes and Sole Shape!!

Met her last night. Did a buncha unmentionable kinky things. Hoping to meet up with her again tonight. Her name's Cheryl Clairmont BTW. 5' 7", size 8.5, 37 y/o, & extremely ticklish.

She was wearing sandals when I found her and her feet were dirty. Had her wash them off. The scent of this ho0ker's feet were by far the best smelling of any I have picked up yet. WOWIE ZOWIE! Go-go gadget pheremone spring! Doi-yoi-yoi-yoi-yoi-yoi-yoinnnnnnggggg!

Keep the foot dream alive guys! Support your local ho0ker feet by helping hot women in need

Oh, BTW, this woman mentioned to me how she had these cool green nike's that she ruined recently because she wore them in the rain with no socks and they have been airing out for few days. She says she is gonna throw them away, because she's never had shoes stink that bad. She said they make her room at the boarding house stink up and was disappointed cuz she liked the shoes so much. I told her to save them for next time, of course.

From the way her feet smelled, I am dying to get some sniffs of her pungent aroma! I have a hard-on just thinking about it!

Old Mar 20th, 2008, 9:43AM, PDT
A True Master

SoleSolution is on a distinguished road

You see?!?!? You see?!?!? This is precisely why I connected with Tyler over at the Mousepad! This is precisely why I joined FeetCore! This is precisely why Tyler is my "Sole" Brother from another Mother! I have always appreciated Tyler's work and his honesty and candor when it comes to what he enjoy's about Feet. He doesn't give a rat's ass what others think about his taste, he does what he does and he makes no apologies. Like Tyler, I tend to enjoy (and have done) things that have been labeled as weird, bizarre or nasty... by other Foot enthisiasts even(!) which is disappointing because not only do we get a bad reputation and get judged from "main stream/vanilla" society, we often have to deal with other Foot lovers judging or ridiculing us for what we like if it isn't something they enjoy! (That's why I hardly ever visit the Mouse Pad much... Too many guys imposing their Foot tastes on everyone else.)

Although I love all flavors and types of Feet, I can appreciate and tend to enjoy Feet with character, whether it's a little rough or dry skin on the Heel or maybe a bunion, maybe a street walkers Feet here n' there, hell, even the Feet of Women in their 50's and 60's... There's no shame in my game. I love FEET and I love smelling them!

This model definitely has Feet with character! Her Soles are so sexxxy!!! Tyler, I hope you're able to work with her again. I love her Soles! They look so yummy and wonderfully fragrant! Please let her know her Feet are appreciated!

Thanks Bro.
SS
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 7:39PM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleSolution View Post
This model definitely has Feet with character! Her Soles are so sexxxy!!! Tyler, I hope you're able to work with her again. I love her Soles! They look so yummy and wonderfully fragrant!
Lots of character indeed, and I have been so horny over and over from re-watching her clips that I want to just drive out in the hood and find her again to do another shoot right now. Luckily, it probably won't be overly difficult to find her again.

The only one problem I have is a funny one, because if I do another shoot with her (right now), I won't be able to cum because my dick has been so drained nonstop from jacking off to her videos she and I made already. What I need to really do is take some time off from the non-stop wacking I've been doing lately and then go out and find her so I can explode on her feet the way I want after I've relentlessly licked and sniffed her extremely ticklish soles

I also want to own her green stinky nikes that she talked about. Heck I may even sl3ep with her shoes for a while just like a wife at night until I am ready for a divorce for a better pair of stinkies, Hee Hee!

We are sole brothers for sure SoleSolution!

Quote:
we often have to deal with other Foot lovers judging or ridiculing us for what we like if it isn't something they enjoy! (That's why I hardly ever visit the Mouse Pad much... Too many guys imposing their Foot tastes on everyone else.)
I bet you can only imagine how many overbearing personalities her feet evoked over at Mousepad! LOL! Here's a link to the thread:
http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/22793

Old Mar 20th, 2008, 9:39PM, PDT
Administrator

Bingo SoleS!! She just called me up on my cell.

I'm planning to pick her up at a store in an hour and a half.

She told me her nails were done up this time and she's all prettied up with make-up and outfit, LOL

I told her to make sure she was wearing those green shoes when I pick her up! I can't wait

Gotta go and get sh0wered and ready, Tee Hee

Old Mar 21st, 2008, 10:03AM, PDT
A True Master

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Bingo SoleS!! She just called me up on my cell.

I'm planning to pick her up at a store in an hour and a half.

She told me her nails were done up this time and she's all prettied up with make-up and outfit, LOL

I told her to make sure she was wearing those green shoes when I pick her up! I can't wait

Gotta go and get sh0wered and ready, Tee Hee

To borrow a phrase from Bo n' Luke Duke, "Yeeeeee-Haaaaaa!!!" Have fun Bro.... and oh yeah, feel free to share pics if you happen to take any more. LOL. This is funny... I'm excited for ya Bro. LOL. Hope she wears those green shoes... and take a couple of sniffs for me!

Oh yeah... I can just imagine the over bearing personalities over at the Mouse Pad... I'll have to go over and sound off. LOL.

Last edited by SoleSolution : Mar 21st, 2008 at 10:41AM, PDT.
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 2:47AM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Hope she wears those green shoes... and take a couple of sniffs for me!
She wore them alright and boy did they smell like heaven I took a lot of deep inhalations on your behalf

Quote:
and oh yeah, feel free to share pics if you happen to take any more.
worked with her on two more shoots in the past two nights. got an additional 4hrs of footage that I'm converting as we speak.

here's a few more images I extracted until I get her videos posted eventually. enjoy

Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 1:44PM, PDT
A True Master

Exclamation

Man, Tyler!!! Those pix are great... especially the 2nd n' 3rd pix. Imagined myself in your position. I can just imagine the fragrance. They look so wonderfully aromatic. Thanks for the preview. You did it... yet again Bro.

And I see she experienced the bird house! LOL.

Peace, Love and SOLE.
SS
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 7:49AM, PDT

johnfootman is on a distinguished road

love ho0ker feet -- smelling and cumming on them
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 8:56AM, PDT
Administrator

^^ hee hee, ho0ker feet are the best indeed! i should post some of my latest ho0kers they are amazing

Old Jul 19th, 2020, 9:21AM, PDT

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

I get rock hard thinking about ho0ker feet. I remember picking one up, she was wearing these black platform flip flops, and her soles were so filthy and nasty (and smelly).

I wish more girls would wear sneakers without socks when it's raining. The smell is amazing.

Do you still have her green Nikes?