Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 13th, 2009, 4:43AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Tall Confident Woman has her Feet Inspected

Serena Sinn has the bottoms of her feet inspected by an unconfident man and this gentleman makes the determination that her feet are flawless.

Serena knew this would be the assessment even before the loser came to his conclusion (as you can tell by her facial expression during the inspection).

Old Feb 13th, 2009, 5:43AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up She's a BABE!

god this is a nice pic Ty! And YES I am whacking myself off to it She sure is a very pretty babe, this pic is surely worth printing 8 x 10 and hanging on my wall to admire you both. So did her feet and piggie's smell like cheddar cheese?????????????? I SURE HOPE U SAY YES
Old Feb 13th, 2009, 1:02PM, PST
Administrator

stevie, thank you very much! it would be an honor to have her printed out and posted on the ceiling for wackoff material, Hee Hee

her's had a slight malt vingerary smell mixed in with cheddar cheese... almost a staleness sorta tinge added to the whole mix too.

i enjoyed the smell very much so hers were more unique smelling than any other girl i had sniffed and this was a phenomenal uniqueness.

it's great to know that fellow foot fetishists actually do the same thing that I do when I see a babe like this, which is immediately start wackin off, Hee Hee

one things fer sure, i was wackin off fer days straight after i made some videos with this girl. her feet smell was one to remember and i just kept wackin it and thinkin about her even long after she left my apartment at the time. that was one series of days that went by where i was constantly short on cum. luckily i had no obligations to any sperm banks

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 7:00AM, PST
A True Master

SoleSolution is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
stevie, thank you very much! it would be an honor to have her printed out and posted on the ceiling for wackoff material, Hee Hee

her's had a slight malt vingerary smell mixed in with cheddar cheese... almost a staleness sorta tinge added to the whole mix too.

i enjoyed the smell very much so hers were more unique smelling than any other girl i had sniffed and this was a phenomenal uniqueness.

it's great to know that fellow foot fetishists actually do the same thing that I do when I see a babe like this, which is immediately start wackin off, Hee Hee

one things fer sure, i was wackin off fer days straight after i made some videos with this girl. her feet smell was one to remember and i just kept wackin it and thinkin about her even long after she left my apartment at the time. that was one series of days that went by where i was constantly short on cum. luckily i had no obligations to any sperm banks

Damn Tyler! Your description of her Foot smell is making my mouth water. I can just imagine how they smell!
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:09AM, PST
Administrator

^ Soles, w/o a doubt it was probably the partial staleness type of scent that added to her unique foot smell and truly by far made it so unbearably good. i was so eager to lick and sniff and also wanting a footjob so badly at the same time, even knowing it was near impossibile to do all three simulatneously LOL

that is sometimes the foot lover's dilemna. How to lick, sniff, and get a hard rubbing fj all at once. the thing is when you're not doing all three at once you either have your nose driving you crazy, your tongue begging you to feed it, or your dick just twitching for some action. these are 3 very hard body parts to please LOL

especially with a woman like serena who's feet scent just stay on your nose and make you constantly wish they were right back in front of ur eyeballs for a more intense version of that scent!