Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:05AM, PST

fjmouse32 is on a distinguished road
Default Relationships

I was wondering if most of you guys are in a relationship or not. If you are, does your girl know you have a foot fetish and do you play with her feet all the time? I know it's hard to find foot fun when you're single.
Old Mar 2nd, 2006, 8:31AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Relationships

I've been single for way too long it seems. Most of the girlfriends I've had, I never really let them know about my foot fetish, I guess because I was too scared it would make them think I was a freak and then potentially leave me.

And even after I learned a bit of how to deal with my own emotional inner battles with respect to how women would think of me, I still think I had some residuals when it comes to certain women. Like there was this one girl I met (1.5 yrs ago) when I travelled back home to Georgia for my high school 10 yr reunion. She was a few classes below me, but we hooked up and I felt like she was real conservative and old fashion so I did not pour the foot stuff on real thick

The most I did to her was rub them on rare occassion when we were kissing or dipping our feet in my friends jacussi. It took her a few episodes but she eventually asked if I liked feet, a day or two later and I said yes. But I did not let her know exactly how much cuz I didn't want her to freak out. A day later we went to a hotel and she was giving me a HJ while facing me with her feet right up in front of me and I have to say that her feet being right there was keeping me so hard.

I really wanted to grab them and start licking them or start rubbing them on my dick, but I thought she woulda got freaked out, so I let her keep giving me a HJ til she gave up.

From the start, it was her soles flip flopping in her sandals that made me like her feet from the get go. I 1st noticed her feet when I was drvnk and she drove me to a grocery store after the club so we could pick up some party food for my friends house after the club. I was initially walking behind her into the grocery store and that is when the flip flop visuals came hard hitting into my mind. This girl had really nice calves too from being a horse rider.

To this day she references a moment where she caught me checking her out in the grocery store when we 1st got to know each other and I'm really hoping she wasn't looking in some mirror during one of the times I was checking out her feet really hard while she was facing away from me while I was drvnk.

I wish I had more time to maintain girlfriends nowadays, but I know the day will eventually come again and I will be able to employ some lessons learned.

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/03/02 08:35

Old Mar 9th, 2006, 9:11AM, PST
Expert User

Brew is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Relationships

im married and yes she knows i love feet. i always play with her a matter a fact when its that time of month for her i often get footjobs.i can always tell when shes horney.laying on the couch together watching movies she always plays with me under cover with her feet,sticking them in my face.
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 3:26AM, PST

cedw80 is on a distinguished road

My ex knew about my fetish. She loved the attention I paid to her feet. I sucked her toes licked her feet and massaged them. I always made sure she kept a pedicure and she loved wearing flipflops! Even in the winter. Hell I would go out get wasted come home and enjoy her feet! Sorry the pics arent the best quality.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sharett and friend.jpg (7.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpeg Sharett5.jpeg (23.4 KB, 19 views)
Old Sep 27th, 2010, 9:43PM, PDT

fwrinkledsoles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to fwrinkledsoles

I have been married three times and my first wife usually get upset at me for looking or liking other women feet. My second wife thought I was a freak and that didn't stop me. Now, my third wife and her whole family knows I love women feet in which I told them because I got tried of running for the truth about me. I am a happy man because this wife encourage me to find other women feet to play with because I am at her feet 24/7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedw80 View Post
My ex knew about my fetish. She loved the attention I paid to her feet. I sucked her toes licked her feet and massaged them. I always made sure she kept a pedicure and she loved wearing flipflops! Even in the winter. Hell I would go out get wasted come home and enjoy her feet! Sorry the pics arent the best quality.
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 7:07AM, PST

carvo392 is on a distinguished road

In one of my threads, I talk about the best night of my life that recently happened. I've been with my girlfriend for two years and she likes the attention i give her feet because it makes her feel calm and is a good introduction to our making love. It took me about five months to tell her about my fetish though

Last edited by carvo392 : Jan 3rd, 2012 at 7:07AM, PST. Reason: gramma eroor
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 5:35AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Whacking off

I go into womens closets and sniff their shiny patent pumps while I whack myself off, I also enjoy wearing their smelly shiny wh0re shoes while I beat my meat