Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > FeetCore Production Requests

FeetCore Production Requests Express opinions on what type of content FeetCore should produce

Old Jan 8th, 2020, 10:13PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Unpublished Clips Available

Some people have been asking about buying clips of certain models prior to the material being officially published/released for sale online. Sadly, we often don't have an estimated timeframe of when newer clips will be published online due to conflicts. Much of this stems from decades of non-financial support from the foot fetish community which has been very costly to the FeetCore project over the years.

The previous process/framework of making clips widely and cheaply available (on a large scale) is very resource intensive with no profitability and it is an existing model that is still collecting metrics to validate those poor results to this day, even after decades of being live with no success (see our existing clip-stores and subscription site for a reference of these failed offerings/frameworks).

However, we have been addressing the priorities of a few customers who don't have the time to wait for future dates of when clips "might" eventually get published. This small group of people have an urgent need for specific scenes/clips to be delivered right away, so we've created this new custom ordering process that lines up perfectly with this extremely low volume of fan interest.

In these rarer cases, we've uploaded a small subset of video thumbnail previews (of various models) at this link below in order to give those people an idea of what is in the unpublished scene(s) that they are asking for:
https://www.feetcore.com/customs/

In order to purchase, you can use our cart for automatic payment (which is half price), or select the "Manual Payment" option next to the "Pay By" field of our payment form (to also receive half price). The latter is the quickest way to have a manually paid order (ie. Cash App, Venmo, etc.) ready in advance, since your clips will be automatically uploaded prior to receipt of your manual payment. Once your manual payment is confirmed by us, your pre-ordered clips will be made accessible to your account. Clips paid for via automatic payment will be available right away. Clips paid for via manual payment become available as soon as we confirm your payment.

Or, you may contact us to specify exactly which clip(s) you want (and tell us your free registered account username). Then pay for them using any manual payment option. Reference the bottom/end of this forum post to understand how your clips are accessible to you for 3 days.

Each set of video thumbnail previews shows the following traits:
  • File-name
  • File-size (GB = Gigabytes, MB = Megabytes)
  • Video format/file extension (.wmv, .mp4, .MPG, or .MTS)
  • Screen resolution (1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720, 720x480, or 640x480)
    • High definition (HD) & standard definition (SD) are 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios respectively
    • Due to aspect ratios, HD files are presented w/20 thumbnails per preview versus 16 for SD clips.
  • Duration/time (ie. 01:14:54 = 1 hour, 14 minutes, & 54 seconds)

As of right now, the link above only showcases a very small fraction of the unpublished content that is in our archives. Eventually, as serious customers buy more of these custom scenes, additional video preview thumbnails from more models will be posted at that link. I will post updates to this thread as new preview galleries are added. As of today's date: (Jan 8, 2020), it only contains the following models (or collections):
Since each custom video file tends to be raw/unedited AND very large (taking a while to upload), it is another reason it costs precious time to fulfill these type of individual requests. As a result, we charge the following prices:
  • $40 per clip (some older video files might contain multiple scenes per clip)
  • $120 for any 6 clips
    • You can mix & match across different galleries
    • Any clips under 2 minutes are sold as 2 for the price of 1
  • Orders are half price when using an automatic payment option

• Automatic Payment Options
    • Credit Card:
      • CCBill -- cards accepted: VISA, Discover, JCB, Diners Club
      • Unpublished clips are half price when using this option
    • Bank:
      • CCBill -- select Bank option during checkout
      • Unpublished clips are half price when using this option
    • Clips paid for automatically will be downloadable right away

• Manual Payment Options

After payment is received, all the requested video files are uploaded (raw & unedited) to a personal online folder that is restricted to your registered FeetCore account.
  • Use your free registered FeetCore account
    • To login and access your custom download link(s) here.
    • Or navigate to your link from the website: "Left Menu >> Shop >> Custom Orders >> Clip Access"
  • Appearance of your download folder
    • While your video files are being uploaded, it will look like this.
    • After your video uploads have finished, it will look like this.
    • With our new high speed cloud storage, all uploads will finish within seconds to minutes.
  • Your download access will be valid for 3 days after your purchase date

If you have custom requests for any of our unpublished scenes and are willing to pay those prices, you can send inquiries via any of our contact options. Also, if the thumbnails don't provide enough visual insight into a particular video and you have more questions about any of the scenes, feel free to ask.
  • For example, a viewer might ask:
    • "Did you finish that foot-job scene with a cum-shot?"
    • "I see lots of feet massaging, but did you get to lick them at all?"
    • "Was she disgusted the entire time?!"

Old Jan 8th, 2020, 11:22PM, PST
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

You're a legend my dude! I'll definitely chip in support
Old Jan 8th, 2020, 11:36PM, PST
Administrator

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
You're a legend my dude! I'll definitely chip in support
Thank you my friend

You rock!
Old Jan 12th, 2020, 7:04PM, PST
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

Hope to see a Women of Color category real soon!
Old Jan 13th, 2020, 9:51PM, PST
Administrator

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
Hope to see a Women of Color category real soon!
Great idea, I'll probably create a sub-gallery called "Ebony Feet" and just slowly add various Ebony models to it.

And I will probably do a different sub-folder for Latinas at a later date.

Tonight I uploaded all of Frances Marino's video previews.

Old Jan 15th, 2020, 7:16PM, PST
Administrator

Arrow

...just now added two shoots from Nadya Rubinski and one shoot from Carissa Lawrence.

Old Jan 16th, 2020, 3:29PM, PST
Administrator

Lightbulb

...just now added another model from 100's of unseen girls (in the FeetCore archive) who's feet have never been shown online yet.

This one is Vicki Nelson. She's 5'3" and size 6. She's also a former ballerina with a very tight scrunching toe point that produces amazing wrinkles.

Old Jan 20th, 2020, 3:44PM, PST
Administrator

Arrow Soleil Pratt added to customs gallery

...of the 100's of unseen girls in the unpublished archive, it's always hard to decide who to post up next.

This one is Soleil Pratt. She's 5'3" and size 7.5. She's a high maintenance hottie who was always in the fast lane. She always made lots of money on her own and hardly ever had time to depend on a man to hook her up with funds. Hence it was very hard to get her to do a shoot in the past.

Then finally I lucked out when her ex-boyfriend ended up in ja!l which caused her to go through tough financial times. This meant "bingo" for the lucky guy who had been waiting for her feet (with modeling money in hand). Her feet tasted and smelled great too. She very much enjoyed the shoot and we ended up hanging out quite a bit at restaurants and bars for weeks after our shoot (see the attached personal pic)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Soleil_Pratt-eating-out.jpg (1.96 MB, 12 views)
Old Jan 24th, 2020, 5:47PM, PST
Administrator

Lightbulb Updates to Custom Orders

I've been tidying up portions of the custom order process.

For one, there is now a Credit Card option for manual payment.

Secondly, our contact information is better organized/presented.

I've also added a new model to the customs gallery today: Vika Bubishka (5'10", size 9.5)

And I've made cosmetic improvements to the download process/presentation. These screenshots below show an example of how the download folder/page appears to people who've made a custom purchase:

Old Jan 26th, 2020, 1:41AM, PST
Administrator

Talking Old Crush from Grade School + Update

My decades long crush that started in elementary school finally came true with Janice Winthrop (5'8", size 9.5).

I admired her feet (and different shoes) from 6th grade all the way through high school. Oddly enough, fate pulled us together almost 3 decades from when I first laid eyes on her.

When we ended up meeting again in our adult life, I finally confessed my fetish to her and (after much effort) she let me have her feet. She had no idea how much of a freak I was (all those years) and how much I loved watching her dangle her ballet slippers in middle school. She was even surprised at how precisely I remembered her various shoes from all those years ago.

She was extremely ticklish too and I had to be careful while licking or sucking too hard, especially when surprising her...

I also created a test video folder so people can confirm their ability to play the 3 video file formats that we use (.wmv, .mp4, & .MTS). As a bonus, one of the test clips is a never-before-seen snippet from Nadya Rubinski.