View Single Post
Old Jun 6th, 2016, 2:43PM, PDT

FiRRMA is on a distinguished road

Black & Blue Balls
Let me make your blue balls black! You are so addicted to me you will buy this video knowing you are going to be in pain when you are done watching it! You are so excited when I appear in a sexy sheer open bust bodysuit that has your dick is hard immediately you can't wait to get started stroking, even if it means you are getting closer to your ultimate denial! Goddess Kayla Jane Danger

FiLE: blueballs black
iNFO: 8min 23s | 97.4 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
Rapidgator
blueballs_black.mp4
Keep2Share
blueballs_black.mp4
FileBoom
blueballs_black.mp4
Uploaded
blueballs_black.mp4
DepFile
blueballs_black.mp4

Too cheap to cum?
Let's see how cheap you are when your orgasm is on the line, will you whip out your wallet and spend and spend just so you can cum for me, or will you wimp out and have a ruined orgasm fuck up your day? This is Financial Domination in the form of a JOI with orgasm control or orgasm denial, all depending on how well you follow instructions and how much you are willing to spend!

FiLE: are you too cheap to cum
iNFO: 8min 10s | 95.9 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
Rapidgator
are_you_too_cheap_to_cum.mp4
Keep2Share
FileBoom
Uploaded
DepFile

Mini Dress Worship & JOI
Everything about me drives you wild, but there is something about seeing me in a mini dress that really gets you off. You are on the ground as I step before you, my tan legs glistening, my calf and thigh muscles taught, my red mini dress popping against my skin. I seduce you with my legs and ass and the way my minidress accentuates them. I let you peek up my dress and let my booty pop in and out. I tower above you keeping you in your place, on your knees, groveling and submitting yourself completely! Worshiping me as I let you and coming because I tell you to! xxx Kayla Jane Danger

FiLE: mini dress worship joi
iNFO: 8min 37s | 101 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
Rapidgator
mini_dress_worship_joi.mp4
Keep2Share
FileBoom
Uploaded
DepFile

Ashleigh Doll “Striptease Slutt1”
You are probably wondering why Miss Doll has called you back to class after college. Don't worry, it's good news you got the highest grade in the class and you should be proud of yourself. Miss Doll is very proud of your work that she wants to give you a very personal congratulations! What do you think she's got in mind?.... It turns out she wants to strip off and let you JERK your COCK over her while she gets naked in the classroom! Ashleigh can see the hard bulge in your pants and can't wait to watch you STROKE IT!

FiLE: ashleigh-doll-striptease-slut-pt1_full_hd
iNFO: 9min 23s | 411 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
Rapidgator
ashleigh-doll-striptease-slut-pt1_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
FileBoom
Uploaded
DepFile

Olga “Wake Up Fuck”
You've woken up next to your girlfriend masturbating.... Olga is feeling horny and needs to FUCK your COCK before she can get out of bed! Before she rides your DICK she wants to wrap her lips around your throbbing meat member until you are ROCK hard... At this point she'll slide her dripping wet pussy down your COCK and bounce up and down until you're ready to blow your load all over her perky natural titties!

FiLE: olga-wake-up-fuck_full_hd
iNFO: 6min 29s | 284 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
Rapidgator
olga-wake-up-fuck_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
FileBoom
Uploaded
DepFile

Brook Logan “Do You Want Extras?”
Brook Logan isn't the best cleaner in the business, but let's face it, you didn't hire her for her cleaning skills... This girl has an amazing body and an ass to die for! When she offers to give you her "Extra" services and a chance to WANK you find it impossible to refuse. Brook dances out of her maids’ uniform, revealing her sexy lingerie and freshly shaved PUSSY... What are you waiting for? Get your COCK out and start JERKING OFF!

FiLE: brook-logan-do-you-want-extras_full_hd
iNFO: 8min 3s | 353 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
Rapidgator
brook-logan-do-you-want-extras_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
FileBoom
Uploaded
DepFile

Dolly “Naught Sailor Nipslip”
Dolly is waiting to go to a fancy dress party and you compliment her on how good she looks, she tells you that she has dressed like this because she loves the attention especially when her tits fall out! She lifts up her arms and the boob tube she is wearing falls down and reveals her perky tits giving you a missive boner that Dolly wants to take full advantage of, she instructs you to take your hard dick out and rub it while she teases you with her nipples and boobs.

FiLE: dolly-naughty-sailor-nipslip_hd
iNFO: 6min 42s | 289 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
Rapidgator
dolly-naughty-sailor-nipslip_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
FileBoom
Uploaded
DepFile

Leah “Long Legs Tiny Panties”
Leah is in the bathroom cleaning the bath, she bends over the bath in her tiny denim skirt showing off her ass and thong. You have a good look at her long legs and tiny panties enjoying the view, when Leah turns around she smiles at the fact you are clearly getting turned on by her little show and continues to tease you. She gets in to the bath and sits on the edge facing you with her legs open teasing you with her tiny polka-dot panties!

FiLE: leah-long-legs-tiny-panties_full_hd
iNFO: 8min 15s | 361 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
Rapidgator
leah-long-legs-tiny-panties_full_hd.mp4
Keep2Share
FileBoom
Uploaded
DepFile

Addict Stroke Session
Another addict, another stroke session with very specific instructions from yours truly! I am the Ultimate Goddess, I control your mind, your cock, your heart and even your wallet. You will stroke when and how I tell you, you will follow my every instruction for the ultimate orgasm, or you will not stroke at all. This will be a test, to see how good of an addict you have been. To find out if you are in this for yourself or if you are in this for ME! You will stop and start when I tell you and tickle, choke, or stroke just how I command. Follow along like a good boy ... Goddess Kayla Jane Danger

FiLE: addict stroke session
iNFO: 12min 28s | 145 MB | 1920x1080 | mp4
Rapidgator
addict_stroke_session.mp4
Keep2Share
FileBoom
Uploaded
DepFile