Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Apr 16th, 2020, 10:23PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Foot Models on Discord App?

Thanks to our Discord feet community growing so rapidly, I have decided to start telling some of my foot models specifically about Discord and how it is more interactive than other places where I have been sharing their foot fetish media (ie. Twitter, FB, IG, Forums, OnlyFans, Reddit, Youtube, etc).

This foot model who I met up with today (Hazel Ann) is a long time dr!nking buddy of mine and former waitress. She was intrigued by the idea of getting on Discord, so I told her to take my phone and record a selfie-intro that I would share later tonight. This was recorded right before doing another feet shoot with her today.

She doesn't have her own phone right now and may participate with her own Discord account at a later date if there is enough interest. I may start doing this with other foot models too if there is good reception. Hazel is actually friends with alot of my other foot models as well, so who knows, maybe some group chats or video sessions in the future.

IDK, but here's her intro video and feet (she mostly gets her toes/tops shots), let me know what you all think. BTW, she is one of 100's of my foot models who I have never even posted online yet, so this is truly her 1st intro to her feet being online at all...

Our Discord server invite is at the link below:
https://Discord.me/FeetCore