Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old May 10th, 2019, 1:03AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Red face For Years I Needed her Feet, but failed

I initially crossed paths with this slim athletic woman, Leslie Rountree (5'5", size 8.5), in 2010 when she worked as a cashier in a convenience store. I always thought she was very pretty and wanted her to show off her feet for me. I was ignored by her many times over the years until a close friend of hers twisted her arm into giving me a chance.

Since then, I was lucky enough to get her feet in many different positions and they were as great as I imagined. She never understood my pleasures (even becoming creeped out or tired at times), but she was always fond of the easy money. And I was always fond of the kinky positions she endured.

Old May 11th, 2019, 10:09AM, PDT
Administrator

Funny

Hackackackackackackackackackack!

Old May 14th, 2019, 12:14AM, PDT
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

Glad to see you're back Tyler! That pose where shes under the chair is amazing!!

I hope a few videos come out soon! Hopefully of this girl giving you a footjob/handjob or pony play haha

So whats the rundown with this girl?
Old May 14th, 2019, 4:58AM, PDT
Administrator

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
I hope a few videos come out soon! Hopefully of this girl giving you a footjob/handjob or pony play haha
Hahaaa, yes pony play sounds fun, especially if bouncing on my face like a pony

Would like to do a fj or hj sometime in the future, but she will probably charge more.

I don't know when her galleries will be published. Was just showing some samples to see if people might be interested in her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
So whats the rundown with this girl?
I used to get so hard for this girl before she gave me a chance. After seeing her as a convenience store clerk, I later used to look at her pics on social media and see her feet and then another time (years later) I saw her in traffic at a stop light. She got out of her car in the rain and switch driver seat with a passenger and I saw her soles in flip flops at the time and it made me want her so much more. But she just continued to ignore my social media message advances for years to come.

It was by pure luck that one of her close friends hooked me up with her years later for a $100 fee and it was money well spent. Have met with her a number of times since then for some great feet fantasies. The under chair position is a great one. She enjoys the money.