Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Jun 14th, 2010, 12:07AM, PDT

cedw80 is on a distinguished road
Default Just a rant from a guy with a foot fetish.

LOLim so wasted right now. This is when my fetish kicks into overdrive! I used to keep it a secret til this stuff. I loved my best friends girlfriends feet. One night he left her with me while he went out to see another broad. Me and her were getting high and I asked to massage her feet. Sadly she didnt let me. She was a sexy Pakistani girl. I wouldnt have gone past licking her feet and sucking her toes. She told him and the next time the three of s got high he brought it up. They knew about my foot fetish. I didnt think it was serious but he wasnt happy. I apologized. The thing was hey he ws out cheating! She used to tease me with feet before nd even after the incident. She knew I was scoping. One day she asked how did her pedicure lok in front of him. I looked but I downplayed it and said I dont want to be in an akward situation. One day they rode in my semi with me and while he sl3pt she sat in the pssenger seat. Ok fine, until she put her pretty fuckin feet on the dash! It was hard to drive after that and she knew I was looking! Oh man missed oppurtunity. I shold have tried when he was around one night and we were all wasted! Just be assertive and say im showing im something to try. hehehe