Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 5:28AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Angry M0lesting her Feet!

Now this is the proper way that a desperate foot fetish pervert licks and loves perfect smelling feet. Janie Lynn's are still the best smelling (& size 10.5 slender soles) I've had to this day! They really bring out the man in me

She even turned her head in disgust and said "Oh God" when I was gyrating my tongue a little too desperately over her soles at one point, LOL. Not for the lighthearted women out there for sure. My tongue is a real trooper

Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 7:06AM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Very nice Ty

Super pic Ty! I can tell by that great big smile on your face that you are surely enjoying her salty tasting toes Boy's, I like that look on your face. So did her feet smell cheesey? Hope you don't say yes, cause I'll be jerking off all over myself knowing that! I'd love to have been there with you when this pic was taken. I'd have given them pretty feet of hers a good licking anf sucking too Looks like her toe nails are painted too, very yummy
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 11:08AM, PDT

pathul is on a distinguished road

Wow tyler it's great. Nice licking and sucking the yummy soles. . ye..s your tounge is real trooper.
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 3:06PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

man, oh man, i loved the heck out of her feet. i even loved more when she got really worried at one point when I was getting too intense.

steve-o, her feet smell only had a small hint of cheese adn the dominant scent was more like a sweet scent smeared with a little light vinegar and a trace of funk.

it was as if she had washed/scrubbed her feet in the morning with some berry wash mix and then went walking through a mall all day with some heels that had a small open toe at the front

hers smelled amazing and my tongue went uncontrollably wild over every inch of her foot. i even think she took a glance at my crotch area at the end cuz she probably thought for sure i had a big boner (which I did). she was probably a little overwhelmed by this knowledge too, LOL (like oh my god, what a foot freak). and boy, you can tell by the look on my face that I am a true freak!!!

steve-o, how bout you start taking some new pumpsniffing pics where you have a freaked out look of enjoyment like that a few times? can you give it a shot?

Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 5:04PM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Talking Will do Ty!!

loved your description Ty of how her feet smelled. That sounds awesome! Loved the part you said about her ewalking around the mall in open-toed pumps,,Wow!! and yes I'll try to do some new pump sniffing pics fer ya, I'am glad you enjoy them,,,,,,,,,,Steve-o Freako