Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 17th, 2006, 11:25AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dangerous Soles 6

Long and slender... just what my face needs after a day of stress. I'd especially like them if they were cold and if they were that girl's in the bath tub

Old Feb 17th, 2006, 11:34AM, PST
A True Master

Ikebana is on a distinguished road

Anyone else add to that?

I have a confession - it's only of late I have started to become more obsessed with soles, before, I was more obsessed with toes and overall how soft the feet were. So if there's any soles connosiuers out there maybe you can share your experiences and why it is, maybe, that soles are of significance as opposed to other parts of the feet...

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/17 11:34
Old Feb 17th, 2006, 11:38AM, PST
Administrator

For me personally (wrt soles), it's mainly the shape of them that gets me.

Has a lot to do with curves and how they symbolicly represent femininity through it.

Thats the short answer for now. I won't recap the book I once wrote on this curve/shape topic in some other net forum, cuz I can't recall where that thread is, but anyway, I'm gonna get to posting some content now and stop my long-winded jibber jabbin for a little bit.

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/02/17 11:41

Old Feb 17th, 2006, 11:47AM, PST
A True Master

Sure sure, i can make the connection there. i'm just adamant that there is something more to it. It would be good to do a survey to identify the sorts of groups that are attracted to certain parts of the feet - in this instance 'soles'. Are the submissives more inclined to soles? Are the sexually dominant inclined to small petite delicate feet?

I know for a fact that 'big feet' has only really come into the limelight - well certainly in my experience. Also... have you noticed how girls are quite shy to 'admit' having anything bigger than a size 8? Here in England maybe. The average female shoe size is of an average 6 I would say in England. In the US thats bumped up considerably higher....

Thats why I need a trip to the states

..And this topic is open to everyone as I would like to hear differing opinions.
Speak soon.

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/17 11:49
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 5:29AM, PST
Administrator

Don't know what it is about girls wanting to have smaller feet.

I guess they believe it is more feminine. I'm definitely a big foot fan myself.

I recall Lia LaBowe had estimated her feet were size 8.5, but when she measured them they turned out to be 9.5 inches.

Makes you wonder about the thought trends that get buried in their mind.

It seems almost endless thinking about all the sorts of feet situations that people like. Would be nice if there was data out there that broke down the demographics in all the various strains & twists.

Webmasters, have told me that the foot demographic is the most picky... and with all the options I can totally understand why. I had a dude recently pleaing for a black girls soles... he didn't care about anything else, just as long as it shows her white foot bottoms.

There's tons of different triggers for everything when you try to dissect the intimacies of attraction and how and why they vary by person. But most of it, I think has to deal with strong individualized experiences that have a lasting sexual impression based on any one person's particular set(s) of circumstances.

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/02/18 05:30

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 5:28PM, PST
A True Master

I guess you're right. But intrigue always has it's own way, especially when it comes to questioning things aesthetically as opposed to accepting the beauty and true value of something just being visual i.e; feet in this example.

It always seems to be the critics who spoils the fun - so as regrds to this post or response i'll quit being a party p0oper Some things are meant to be admired, especially feet in our case, and the innocence of the subject i.e; the model... plays a role in the fulfillment and enjoyment of the lucky sole who has the opportunity in taking advantage.... the innocence... reference: Alex Duvall's footage of when you were licking her soft wrinkled soles!
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 5:34PM, PST
A True Master

Default Dangerous Soles 7

I went to a bar last night to c3lebrate a friends Birthday do... instead was focused on gorgeous yovng women wiggling and spreading their toes at me (from which I could see...) inside their good quality soft leather boots........ maybe it was my imagination
Ps- The photo is something completely different.
[img size=515]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/soft3.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/18 17:36

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/18 18:40
Attached Images
File Type: jpg soft3.jpg (261.3 KB, 13 views)
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 7:28PM, PST
Administrator

Default Re: Dangerous Soles 7

Pictures do a lot for the imagination and I have to say that girls soles gave me plenty to think about... ie like how I'd like to lick them the entire length over and over again on both of her feet while she looked back at me and smiled.

Sorta that whole innocence theme stirring my brain's erogenous regions

That pic had nice long feet the way I like them, especially on a pretty girl which is another thing that my brain likes to imagine when it comes to aesthetics.

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/02/18 19:30

Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 3:40PM, PST
A True Master

Default Dangerous Soles 8

...to everyone who has been keeping up wih the discussions posted - i'll be posting in photos of which hopefully meets the quality control standards, though everyone has their own individual tastes. These posts - some of which are real - some of which are material I have collected - are posted for everyone to browse at their leisure for their own personal enjoyment. Please feel free to jack-off to any of the material posted by my good self for Feetcore, members and non-members [img size=545]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/soft1.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/22 15:42
Attached Images
File Type: jpg soft1.jpg (184.6 KB, 9 views)
Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 6:28PM, PST
Administrator

Default Re: Dangerous Soles 8

Looks like the chic from the pic above. Was that your lucky finger touching her soles or the finger of someone you know?