Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 10:04PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe619 View Post
where has the king been ?!
Haha, yes indeed! I love the title, kinda like Elvis Presley of foot fetish. Except I'm the late Elvis (ie. the fat one)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe619 View Post
u havent had a foot wotship update in a while !
Yeah, I've run into alot of delays lately and they still have not all been resolved yet. Despite my streaks of bad luck, I did have a blessing of good luck recently with this new hot tall athletic former cheerleader and sports athlete who was also a bartender who use to make her numerous pairs of nike shox so worn out.

Anyway, here are some pics of the girl. Her name is Vegas Miller and she is gonna want to start selling her shoes and socks to interested people out there.

Her feet are literally some of the best I have ever smelled! And God, the shape of her soles get me so excited too! Think I'm gonna need to have this girl's feet more often. They are so addictive. These images grabs are just a small indication of the many different kinds of scenes I did with her. She's tall, athletic, and loves to wear out her Nike Shox footwear. I love her attitude!

I'm gonna be out of town for Thanksgiving holiday, so no update any time soon...

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 11:23AM, PST

bengold is on a distinguished road

Oh Yeh! The King is Back!!! Fantastic find Tyler, very pretty and oh my god those soles!!!!!! Shapley, Soft and fresh out of trainers! what a combination I can't wait to hear more about this beauty and the perverted stuff you got up to !!
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 11:48PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengold View Post
oh my god those soles!!!!!! Shapley, Soft and fresh out of trainers! what a combination
Holy smokes, it's bengold, great to see ya here man! Her feet smelled and tasted phenomenal too! Definitely in my top 5 of all girls foot scent, plus the texture of her soles made it perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengold View Post
I can't wait to hear more about this beauty and the perverted stuff you got up to !!
Prior to her showing up at my house for this first shoot, I had never met her before. The day before she came over, I had been searching for the status of a female friend who had gotten locked up. So naturally, I perused some local arrest databases in my surrounding counties.

As I was perusing for my friend, I actually came across Vegas' arrest profile with pics, height, weight, and other stats, which showed she was VERY recently released. I knew that with a recent release from ja!l, girls often find themselves in need of money, so I did what I do best. I made her an offer of cash for feet LOL!

The first question was how the heck to I get a hold of her? Well, I did some searching on facebook and found her because I had a mutual friend with her. It turned out that the mutual friend was another model I had previously worked with named Whalen Reed. So with that rapport in my favor, I took a screen grab of smiling Whalen and sent Vegas a picture of her showing off her feet. I told her that her that I wanted her to show off her feet for me and that her friend got easy money from a prior shoot and was able to earn money while making it out alive.

Vegas responded quite well to the initial offer and said she was actually with Whalen many months ago when I was 1st negotiating with Whalen through facebook LOL! So it was quite a coincidence. I already had the good rapport built up with her without even knowing it. She gave me her number, I called, we talked at length, and we worked out a timeframe for the next day. That's pretty much how it all worked out in a nutshell. She's a very friendly/personable girl too. Would love to do more shoots with her if I get a chance.

Old Dec 9th, 2013, 2:40AM, PST
Experienced User

moe619 is on a distinguished road

dude! where have u been ? post things up !!!
Old Dec 12th, 2013, 2:14PM, PST

bengold is on a distinguished road

Fantastic Tyler!!! You truly are the master, good to have you back!! I just love her look, and thanks for the extremely interesting back story. Something really excites me about finding out about where these women come from, and how their journey brought their feet to your face ! lol I wish I was able to browse local arrests but unfortunately we do not have the same system here in the UK I am very intrigued as to what got her into ja!l, any info on what got her in any experiences inside?

Good work as well tracking her down, you must love the chase! I love the Idea of her being in ja!l not knowing that her soles have been selected for some seriously perverted stuff! I really can't get over how shiny shapely and soft her soles look and for you to rank them in your top 5! Wow! Any pictures of the tops of her toes?

Thanks again for all your hard work, your doing great things for the foot fetish world!
Old Jan 14th, 2014, 12:57PM, PST
Experienced User

moe619 is on a distinguished road

tyler ma man ! where have u gone !!! PLEASE COME BACK i look forward to your posts