Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Other Gossip & Everything Else

Other Gossip & Everything Else Talk about any NON-feet subject or just introduce yourself :)

Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 10:58PM, PDT
Expert User

T Money is on a distinguished road
Default Intro

Hi I have been aware of this site since about the day it came publically linked. Finding it through footster, footjob.us, feetmate ect. Great stuff but never thought of joining the forum. It was on my to-do-list but never got done! Haha. Let me just introduce myself with some facts:

Sex: M
Current Job: Restaurant worker
Born: Maryland
Reside: Pennsylvania
Age at first foot fetish experience: 5
Age of realization of my foot fetish: 11
Age of first footjob: 13
Age when I accepted it and really started enjoying it: 16
Why foot fetish?: Mix of early life exposure and genetic predisposition
Number of different girls I have got a footjob from: 4
Number of girls Ive engaged in foot fetish acts of any kind with: 6
Favorite foot fetish act: Footjob (in particular archjobs and reverse archjobs)
Foot turn-ons: Small \"full figured\" feet (size 4-7 US), stair-step toes, toenail polish, slightly smelly feet, smooth tops of the feet, soft soles, high arches, foot continuety, small moles strategically placed on the foot, open toed shoes, giving foot massages, fast and furious footjobs
Foot turn-offs: Male feet, excessively large feet (size 10 US or more), skinny and/or slender feet and/or toes, boney feet, vainy feet, 2nd toe is longer than the big toe, hairy toes/feet, wrinkly soles, long/unkept toenails, dirty feet, bunions, flat feet, being kicked in the balls during a footjob!

Nice forum, I hope to share some of my experiences as well as any new ones. Currently I am single so I am back to foot hunting.

P.S.: Yes I do get hard-ons at college with literally thousands of hot female feet prancing around me all day long in open toed shoes, just if you are wondering

Post edited by: T Money, at: 2006/07/03 23:02

Post edited by: T Money, at: 2006/07/03 23:03

Post edited by: T Money, at: 2006/07/03 23:26
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 12:23AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Intro

A lot of your age timeframes line up with mine.

But wow, your first FJ at 13?! That's great!! I didn't get my 1st FJ til like 21 or 22. But before that I spent many years not being open about my fetish. Still am relatively unopen about my fetish to close friends and family.

Me, personally, I'm a sucker for big slender feet, but I realize there's many different tastes out there.

Anyway, welcome aboard T Money. As for the forum and other site features, there will be some good website improvements coming soon. The ability to upload multiple gallery profile pictures and Private Messaging functions are just a few new options in the works.

Plus tons more feet to be posted from our existing models and maybe even some new models in the future

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/07/04 00:24

Old Jul 4th, 2006, 9:23AM, PDT
Expert User

Yeah I was an early bloomer. I was friends with a girl in middle school that had a foot fetish (I think). She always wanted to experiment with touching my body with her feet while I was laying on the ground and she was sitting on a bed or chair. She eventually gave me a footjob when we were old enough. Then later having a long term girlfriend (starting at age 16 and going to almost 19) was very helpful in uncovering my foot fetish. She was really open about it and loved giving footjobs.

About my openness, I am pretty open about it for one main reason. I was 19 and dating a girl for a few months (got footjobs) and then we broke up. Needless to say she was really mad about it and spilled the beans about my foot fetish to all my close friends and the new girl I was dating. Thank God they were all ok with it. I was so embarrassed, but it worked out for the best. My friends acknowledged it as something unique and maybe weird but not bad. Quoting my one friend \"Hey man if thats what you like thats ok\". As for the girl I was currently dating, we dated for 2 years and I got tons of footjobs from her.

Post edited by: T Money, at: 2006/07/04 09:25
Old Jul 4th, 2006, 2:19PM, PDT
Experienced User

azurik12xxx is on a distinguished road

Wow, a footjob at 13?! Damn man, that's early!. I'm 18 and haven't gotten a footjob yet, much less even have a girlfriend . I'm so scared that when I get a girlfriend she will think I'm wierd once I reveal my foot fetish to her.

Hey t money, do you have AIM or myspace?

Post edited by: azurik12xxx, at: 2006/07/05 06:42
Old Jul 5th, 2006, 3:11AM, PDT
Administrator

That's pretty lucky to have everyone okay with it when you were exposed.

Back in my younger days with the maturity level of my high school class, chances are it would've been more something to laugh at than be cool with... but then again those were the days before the internet really exposed our society to so many different sexual viewpoints.

Now that you're in college with a healthy open attitude about your own fetish, I'm sure you'll be sucking the soles of some truly cute campus hotties as you continue through the semesters

I wish I had been more feet aggressive with the numerous college girls back on my campus. Remember, you only go through that phase once, so make the most of those college memories and all those yovng (hopefully adventurous and openminded) women who've also entered the real world.

Hopefully you'll land some winner feet and tell us all about the girl(s) and how you talked them into, plus what her feet were like and how they smelled!

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/07/05 03:14

Old Jul 8th, 2006, 1:11PM, PDT
Experienced User

azurik12xxx is on a distinguished road

I would do anything for a footjob. Anything.

God I want one so badly.
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 7:58PM, PDT
Expert User

I find that when you are not so worried about getting one that you actually do get one. When I was 19 I was over one of my ex-girlfriend's house. We were just watching a movie, both of us recently out of short term relationships. I was about to leave when she starting rubbing my biceps with her feet. Then (this amazes me even to this day) I was on my knees on the end of her bed and she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, and pulled my boxers down with just her feet and toes. She then curled her feet around, so that her soles were on my cheeks, then pulled me down flat on her bed so that I could worship her feet. You can probably guess the rest. I was totally foot-seduced! My point is don't try so hard, the feet will find you eventually
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 8:53PM, PDT
Administrator

T Money wrote:
Quote:
My point is don't try so hard, the feet will find you eventually

So very true as I've learned late in life. I can't stress his point enough

It's based on the fundamental mechanics of female attraction and how they dont want something they can have so easily. By just relaxing and being cool, you present much less of the potetially mistaken impression of being desperate, and that will be to your favor.

Women analyze a variety of traits in the smallest ways and they will detect desperation even if it is not really there just by the smallest things you do. If you are trying to hard, that is a big indicator to them that they can have you really easily, and usually people take for granted the things which they know they can have. This is just the extremely short explanation of how it works with women, but believe me, T Money is right when he says \"don't try so hard, and it will come\".

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/07/09 20:54