Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Jan 27th, 2007, 5:06PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Talking Story Time Again, Shoe King Here!

Well folk's our story takes place this Saturday evening at a wedding reception I attended earlier in the day today. My friend Joe was getting married at the church and his new bride to be Lisa was looking yummy as usual. As I was seated in the crowded church, I could not wait to see Miss Lisa walk down the aisle. And to try and get a glimse of the shoes she decided to get married in. As they played the wedding march, her dad walked her into the church and down the aisle. I just about popped a nut when I caught a glimpse of these sexy gray and white pumps she was wearing!! As Joe and Lisa stood before the minister, Lisa started playfully slipping one of her feet in and out of these pumps! MAN oh MAN, was I getting hard seeing her do this shoe play. I could also see that she had her toe nails painted a shiny pink color. And boy's did them toes look HOT through her suntan hose. And guess what else??, she even had on a toe ring! I knew I had to jack off soon, cause my nuts were really pounding now! After we all ate, the band started playing and everyone was dancing up a storm. I saw Lisa slip her shoes off and throw them under the table. So I had to get my nose into them now for sure, cause I knew that there would be some sexy smells in them pumps for sure. I crawled under the table, took out my dick, and starting smelling and licking the insides of her shoes while I jacked myself off. Boy's!! it smelled just like I had been hoping it would, CHEESE!! I was about to cum, and decided I'd better wait. So I stuffed these pumps down into my pants and made a bee line for my car. I'am going to smell and cum in her shoes tonight. Not sure if I should return them to her or not?? What ya think??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 80a4_1_b.jpg (22.9 KB, 7 views)
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 5:13PM, PST
eadster
This message has been deleted by eadster.
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 5:16PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Talking thanks ead

hi eadster, yeah I could see the toe ring cause the pantyhose she was wearing was very sheer sheer, the kind I love to smell toes through
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 5:18PM, PST
Foot Connoisseur

eadster is on a distinguished road
Question Church?

Sorry I had to ask. How could you even see the toe ring under the nylon? Anyways,
Great short story. I like how it played out "she took her shoes off to dance". I also like the risk factor. Dont think you should return them, unless you are sure you can get away with it.

You a religeous man smellynylon?
Old Jan 28th, 2007, 3:48AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

LOL, steve-o and these stinky pump situations are great. Man I would love to smell her cheezy toes too. I can just picture a grown man making a bee line for this car.

It makes me think of a time when I came out of a night club with a tall girl's hot sweaty shoe and I was so hard waiting to get that thing over my nose later. I can imagine if steve-o was so hard when he was making the public bee line that he just said screw it and pulled the shoe out and started sniffing as he made his way back to the car.

man, people would be looking at steve-o like he is a freak and I would be jacking off to the looks on the hot women's faces as they look at steve-o as if he is a perverted foot freak. and that he is for sure, and boy i love it when a woman is disgusted by his behaviours and they have to wonder in the back of their minds what would ever happen if steve-o ever got a hold of their shoes.

man, those women's toes would be curling in their stinkies while they watch steve-o make a bee line with a stinky pump over his nose. i get even harder to think about it if steve-o makes a run for it and he has an expression on his face like this one while he hauls ass:

the girls would be really freaked out and grabbing their dates arms then, LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19071_perverted_123_422lo.jpg (60.4 KB, 7 views)