Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 10:37PM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: Is there any possible way of telling if a girl has a foot fetish?

I personally have a foot fetish, and feel that it is an important part of my sex life. If my partner does not have a foot fetish and is willing to treat it as a disgusting habit, I would not accept her. If my partner does not have a foot fetish, but is open-minded enough to make me satisfied it is still not enough for me. This is because it should be something we both enjoy, rather than one partner being sexually attracted to another who does it out of love instead of mutual interests. I remember being on a train yesterday, while a beautiful girl was near me. She was a shy girl and would often look away. She had very pretty/sexy feet, and was putting them on good view near me along with some minor foot play. Shortly after, she looked at me then stared and was checking out her feet for a while before looking at me and obviously knowing I liked it. I hate to admit it, but I did have a hard-on. Luckily, she seemed to like it as well. I am very glad to have met this girl, and wish there were more like her. The hard-on was immoral, and perverted but please don't judge me; and trust me guys, she seemed like a very nice, shy girl with a good heart and probably a very open-mind. If I wasn't a Muslim (I personally believe dating is fine, on certain conditions which respect her, her family etc... off topic), I would have definitely dated her. Let alone my embarassing hard-on. Not only was she a very shy, good girl, but she also had a foot fetish and is very beautiful both outside and probably on the inside as well. So there is hope ;pTo the girls/ladies who have a foot fetish, having a foot fetish in reasonable boundaries is not wrong, at least show us you have one. You need to realize that it is hard for guys with a foot fetish to approach women whilst knowing that his sexual preference would probably be denied, and treated as nothing more than a disgusting habit. For those who think a foot fetish is perverted, I cannot reply here as this is not the appropriate forum. However, you should know that feet is an erogenous zone, and that it excretes much pheromones. Any ways, chances are your feet are ugly, not clean or simply unattractive and not worth mentioning. I have enough dignity to feel very turned off when a woman feels icky and close-minded about a foot fetish, and I hope many of you guys who post about their foot fetishes would do so too rather than compliment these ignorant people who stigmatize our personal likings.

More...