Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 14th, 2006, 7:37AM, PST
A True Master

Ikebana is on a distinguished road
Default Used & Abused..

Rachel, a complete stranger I had been grooming on the internet for months. She was a complete tease of a bitch sending me scanned images of her size 10 feet and telling me what she was going to do with my face. Step, pinch and scratch as my head lays on the hard concrete floor. She continued teasing me for weeks saying she would wear her sneakers all day and after removing them and her socks grip and pinch my shaft in between her long cheesy toes until I went into a submission. She also had this idea of wedging my shaft inbetween her soles and her flip flops and have my shaft slapped! Finally she decided it was time to meet and have her feet fucked and abused in the comfort of my bedroom one summers evening....

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/14 14:44
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uncurved.jpg (107.9 KB, 80 views)
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 2:47PM, PST
A True Master

Default Used & Abused 2

Rachel's feet... [img size=550]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/toeexercise.jpg[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toeexercise.jpg (154.8 KB, 22 views)
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 4:02PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Used & Abused 2

Nice story to accompany the pic.

I've not had any intimate online relationships that ultimately resulted in foot play, but I can definitely see the excitement in such.

Awh man, and size 10 feet is just an added bonus. Hers look pretty tasty too. Reminds me of a soccor chic's toes

Old Feb 14th, 2006, 4:08PM, PST
A True Master

Hi Tyler,

Hope all is well and ticking along nicely.

You seem like a pretty well built tough guy... (with intelligence to match of course) having served in the f0rces if I rightly recall. Who is the one model who's really put you to the test with her feet and put you into a submission?

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/14 16:09
Old Feb 14th, 2006, 4:29PM, PST
Administrator

Without a doubt, Liz Lighting.

This example excerpt was taken from the days where I actually was in good shape (& in the military).

Old Feb 15th, 2006, 4:53AM, PST
A True Master

Default Art House

Just to add a little diversity. [img size=545]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/hmm1.jpg[/img]

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/15 04:55
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hmm1.jpg (360.0 KB, 5 views)
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 5:02AM, PST
A True Master

Yes Liz Lightning is one tough lady - I did enjoy all of her clips, especially the example that you used just then. Any future plans with Liz? And if so, any ideas as to what you would like to do with her... or rather she does to you!

Just take care Tyler if you manage to have anymore dealings with her - we wouldn't want to put you into and early grave
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 5:43AM, PST
Administrator

Yeah, definitely wanna work with Liz some more. No forecast yet on when we can make her an offer. There's so many things we'd like to film with her.

Lia LaBowe had in fact mentioned how she wanted to meet Liz at some point for her wrestling abilities. In fact, seeing Liz on our website was one of the reasons Lia decided she was interested in working with us.

Anyway, at some point I do wanna film Liz again and do the whole routine of content plus lots of other stuff. No real outline yet though as new shoots are not planned for the near term.

Old Feb 15th, 2006, 2:19PM, PST
A True Master

Default Liz Lightning

For real Tyler. Liz Lightning is a happening chic, the type of chic that could break you at will. She uses her feet in a skilled way which all adds to the psychology - she's one of a few models that can ruffle your feathers and get inside your head no doubt in the future...

Check out the 'Art House' photo of a model whos feet I sucked pink. Nice angle I thought - perhaps you can get a perspective from the model - in other words let her hold the handheld PD-150 or whatever camera you use. Might be interesting watching you get smothered out from that angle close-up.

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/15 14:21
Old Feb 15th, 2006, 7:24PM, PST
Administrator

Default Re: Liz Lightning

The great thing about Liz is her brains and her brawn. She can put a man in his place easily both physically and mentally when she so chooses. I'd lose a battle of the wits or with her feet against my face every time.

I have an angle of Ally filming me getting a footjob similar to the art house angle. I can't wait to get it posted, but it gives a different perspective indeed.

Good to change it up once in a while too. In general though, I like to film where I'm manning the camera so I can capture her face in the action too.