Poll Options
Who has the best soles?

Old Jan 3rd, 2020, 12:07PM, PST

Enterprise43 is on a distinguished road
Default UK Actresses' Soles.

Picture of UK Actresses' Soles.

Source: wikifeet.com

Charley-Webb-Feet-4174870.jpg

Last edited by Enterprise43 : Jan 3rd, 2020 at 12:29PM, PST.
Old Jan 3rd, 2020, 11:21PM, PST
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

Seeta Indrani's feet is to die for! I'd love to jerk off in fron tof all of them while they belittle my cock with their feet
Old Jan 4th, 2020, 12:17AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
I'd love to jerk off in fron tof all of them while they belittle my cock with their feet
Now that would be fucking AWESOME!!
Old Mar 1st, 2021, 11:31PM, PST

Zander1544 is on a distinguished road

Helen is beautiful in every way. I’d put a ring on her.
Threesome with Carley is a nice thought, getting tender then rough to rip off her clothes and gun for her soles to be oiled up and roughly fucked as well as her body to her enjoyment, though knowing me I wouldn’t be so foolish as to share, don’t want Helen upset from me being distracted or worse. One getting me off with a sole job, the other with her throat spitting the cum on each other’s soles. Then licking it up and swallowing. If not sucking me off together with everything else. A good thought, but in reality? Bad execution. Needless to say Helen wouldn’t walk out of bed from me without a hard time walking and knowing she’s my foot job goddess forever either way. Would love to fuck her soles oiled up red and raw, and fuck her looking deep into her eyes till she is crying knowing she’s now not only my wife, but now a mother the moment I spent all I had in her. Who now must satisfy her husband with her body and her soft soles because of how good she has it. Needless to say Helen alone and having her hot, heavy, rough and orgasming and submit to my foot fetish and wants would be enough for me. But the threesome is a nice thought in the back recesses of my mind. However Helen telling the ladies how good she has it making them wet and get their soles oiled up only for me to say no. And keeping Helen pleased. Is a nice thought too. What can I say? Once I have a good woman and my fetish is sated with that woman’s good soft soles. I’m satisfied seeing her offer herself to me and covering her soles and her body and fucking her very mind into pleasure. Into wanting more so that I can be satisfied more till we are both absolutely spent. Just who I am. And I am crazy. Haha relationship or marriage problems? oil up the soles, wear your flats, heel pop with the oil drizzling down, send a picture and get ready when I come home from work kicking down the door Helen or any desirable woman. Huston, we have lift off. Ex Ballerina, ex cheerleader? Even better knowing how well they keep their soft soles, but hot actress with great soles? Kinky stuff man... maid, nurse, etc. she’s an actress that’s the best part.
Old May 11th, 2023, 11:20PM, PDT

seylen is on a distinguished road

Why so few votes? Don't these hotties deserve attention?