Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jul 14th, 2023, 2:02AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Wink Strong Ebony Legs got this Pervert Hard: Floretta Key 👣

When I first laid eyes on Floretta Key (5'8", size 7.5) I was at a hotel talking with a buncha scoundrels. She had walked by me totally minding her own business and I saw her athletic calves and milky soles in sandals and my rod instantly stuck up straight. I asked the group of friends who I was talking to if anyone knew her and nobody did. I'm like damn, I'm gonna have to introduce myself with no pre-existing rapport.

Anyway, I followed her to the hotel room that she entered and I spoke to her from the open door. I told her she had nice athletic legs and that I do photography for women who have those traits. She looked somewhat interested and showed me her calves. When I asked her to remove a sandal so I could see her sole, I think she got a little confused, but she rolled with it either way.

I offered to take her to my place and do a shoot right away and she was game. So we went back to my house and I put her legs and feet through a range of perversions. She took it all like an adaptive champ because I know she had never experienced anything like this before, despite having an athletic background. While her facial expressions remained fairly accepting, I only wonder the thoughts that musta been aching in the back of her mind! Welcome to Foot Fetish 101 ladies!!

This comes from one of her 12 full length clips titled: "Floretta Key Cam 1 scene2"