Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jan 25th, 2006, 8:29PM, PST

Tread is on a distinguished road
Default Trample Pics

This is from my latest video. The girls beat me up pretty good. There was Lily (5' 6\" 130), Marrissa (5' 7\" 140) and Jugalette (6' 165). At the end even the camera girl joined in!
Enjoy!
Hmmm.... I'm not seeing how to upload.

Post edited by: Tread, at: 2006/01/25 20:32

Post edited by: Tread, at: 2006/01/27 15:27

Post edited by: Tread, at: 2006/01/27 19:55
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 9:16PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Trample Pics

Tread, looks like I had a little trouble uploading images myself. Apparently there's some constraints for the filesize & dimensions I was not mindful of when I tried to upload and it gave me some errors and then I lost all my chances to post an image for that particular post.

When I get some time, I'll try to create a better how to link next to the image attachment section at the bottom of the new post function.

Looks like this forum allows you to attempt two attachments and then it takes away the ability after two failed or successful posts.

I'll have to report this as a bug or upgrade to the next forum revision or something... or maybe just fix the bug myself if I can get away from other business efforts.

thanks for bringing this to my attention.

UPDATE:
Okay, I've made the upload attachment instructions a little clearer, and fixed a forum bug which will now allow the upload option to show up even if the user's upload accidentally fails. Also removed the requirement for alphanumeric characters.

However, NOTE that each post is limited to one image or file upload per post (per instructions), and after one successful file or image upload in that post, the option to upload again within that post will disappear.

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/01/28 19:36

Old Jan 25th, 2006, 9:22PM, PST

Tread is on a distinguished road

tyler wrote:
Quote:
Tread, looks like I had a little trouble uploading images myself. Apparently there's some constraints for the filesize & dimensions I was not mindful of when I tried to upload and it gave me some errors and then I lost all my chances to post an image for that particular post.

When I get some time, I'll try to create a better how to link next to the image attachment section at the bottom of the new post function.

Looks like this forum allows you to attempt two attachments and then it takes away the ability after two failed or successful posts.

I'll have to report this as a bug or upgrade to the next forum revision or something... or maybe just fix the bug myself if I can get away from other business efforts.

thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Thanks, tyler
I didn't see any \"upload\" button. Also, can you educate me on the difference between a file and an image? I though everything on my computer (including images) were files.
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 10:04PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Looks like this forum program classifies images as the file types which can be presented visually through the bb code [img] tag (ie. jpg, gif, png), whereas any other file types would instead be linked as an attachment to the post (ie. zip, doc, wmv, mpg, txt, etc).

You're right though, they're all files to me too. I think the reason for the distinction is that the creators of this open source forum software were mostly from the dorky coding community & more concerned with attaching other file types besides just pictures. And they assumed that anyone who wanted to upload an image would wanted it presented in the post rather than linked as an attachment, so files are linked to and images are embedded in the post.

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/01/25 22:15