Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 12:23AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb *How to Assist with Yoga*

Four years before Syn Paige and I formally got to know each other, we used to both work in one of the top dance clubs in Denver, CO. I always admired her secretly from afar and she never realized this or knew who I was at the time. Later, after years of separation and distance, I had moved and searched for her online to luckily find out that she was going to travel through my city for a few days. I contacted her and asked if I could lick and smell her feet for alot of money and she agreed. It turned out that Syn was good at doing Yoga and I had always wanted to hold the feet steady of a hot woman in an upside down headstand pose. This was yet another dream come true on top of a dream come true for me. I got to lick and smell the size 10 soles of one of my fantasy women in one of my fantasy poses. Syn must have definitely thought I was a weirdo during (and after) this shoot that she will never forget. At the time, she needed money to help with travels and she was even willing to let a quasi-stranger lick and smell her feet good and hard in order to help with her expenses. Boiz, always remember that NOTHING beats a win-win scenario between a hot woman and a rabid foot fetishist! Hockockockockockockockockock!

Youtube link: http://youtu.be/E7ro94pA3Cs
direct download link: fwv0734.mp4 (17.7 MB)
alternate download link (mediafire): fwv0734.mp4 (17.7 MB)
alternate download link (mega.co.nz): fwv0734.mp4 (17.7 MB)

...credited from this clip gallery.

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 5:47AM, PDT
Experienced User

willd83 is on a distinguished road

Syn Paige is so hot!!

Out of all the girls on the site who's feet did you enjoy most and who gave the best footjob?
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 7:39AM, PDT
Administrator

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by willd83 View Post
Syn Paige is so hot!!
One of my favs fer sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willd83 View Post
Out of all the girls on the site who's feet did you enjoy most and who gave the best footjob?
Janie Lynn's smelled the best. Black Widow's squirmed the best. Jonie Bolton's were the most ticklish. Lisa Thomas, Jody Love, or another girl, Meme (who I haven't published yet), probably tie for my favorite looking soles. Jade Goddess had my favorite toenail base, perhaps seconded by the girl I recorded during a candid pickup session the other day, Angie. My favorite arches were tied between Carly Westbrooke and Alex Morgan, seconded/(or thirded) by Kim Carter. My favorite athletic feet were Linda Byrd's by far.

And my best footjob came from Mone Smith, cuz she made me cum so good in her shapely arch. And probably my next best was Roxy Cline (aka ashamed Roxy). One time (out of her 4 or 5 FJ's), she punished me with a real good FJ cum where she was pissed and pulled her sole off right as I was cumming and OMG, that might've been my best cum ever if she had just kept pressing, but she denied me (cuz of money) LOL!

Ally Doehr, woulda had me with the best toejob I ever received if only she had hung on during these few seconds where I was about to explode. Got a clip of that particular moment here:

Ally preview pic:

Ally clip:
13.4MB, 1min 17s

Old Aug 17th, 2013, 2:02PM, PDT
Experienced User

Dwilliam is on a distinguished road

my man i been hitting u up with alot of requests and im sorry, but dawg ur like my number one source for joy right now ! can u Paleeeeeeeease post something of ashamed roxy, man nothing like a girl giving u a footjob when she knows she doesnt want to, it drives me mad ! i beg u dude post some pics clips or anything u can manage of u worshiping and cumming on them ashamed toes
Old Aug 17th, 2013, 2:12PM, PDT
Administrator

Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwilliam View Post
nothing like a girl giving u a footjob when she knows she doesnt want to
LOL, I know the feeling! Just because we agree so strongly on that point, I think I owe it to try to get a short preview of Roxy showing how much she hated giving me a footsniffing HJ the last time I shot with her. It is her most disgusted performance by far LOL! Her facial expressions and reactions are totally real because for some reason she must have been relapsing about a previous time in her life where she was made to do disgusting stuff with a man's dick, except the difference with me was that I was sniffing and licking her feet so hard while she was jacking me... and OMG, I was making happy man noises like I was a real creepy pervo too, so that probably did not help relax her state of mind.

Jeez, I have got to get a preview of this posted sooner than later. Anyway, there is just so much freakin great stuff on the shelf, I just don't know where to begin. Glad you reminded me about ashamed Roxy though. She is a classic