Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Mar 14th, 2013, 9:26PM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: How can I convince my girlfriend to allow me to worship her feet? (read the whole thing!)?

Please read the whole thing. Ok, so first off don't call me weird because I have a foot fetish, not my fault.Anyways, my girlfriend seriously dislikes feet. 6 months ago she randomly placed her feet on my cock while we were on the couch (I was sitting and she was lying on the couch). I got a huge erection and that's how she found out about my foot fetish. The day after I asked her for a footjob. She said 'fine' and gave me the footjob. She wasn't really comfortable giving them to me but now (after 6 months) she got used to them and finds them completely normal.3 months ago I asked her if I'm allowed to worship her feet (lick them) and she said 'no way'. I have asked her again a month ago and she said she will consider it. She has decided and allowed me to worship her feet but she was also said only once I will be able to do it, no more after that, just so I can experience it.My question is: How can I convince her to allow me to worship her feet more often (say on a weekly basis), because I'm pretty sure she would get used to it after a couple of months, but she just finds it disgusting.

More...