Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 4:10AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Talking She was DEE-Scoosted (FootSniffing HJ)

Roxy Cline is an old friend of mine who just seems to appear out of nowhere after months or even years. During this particular encounter, it had been quite some time since Roxy and I had gotten together. She was needing some cash and I was needing some feet fun. Roxy was in a big rush as always and I just wanted to take my time and enjoy her feet. Well during this particular shoot there was alot of boner build-up from all the licking and sniffing I had been doing to Roxy's soles in prior scenes. Plus the months that had gone by between the last encounter with her feet had me longing for this particular day. I was stiff as could be when it finally came down to this footsniffing handjob. Roxy, however, was quite disgusted by the notion and she even exhibits body language and facial expressions during the moments that she strokes my hardon. I am in growling-man's heaven and really enjoy each stroke while also inhaling her feet scent. I am in so much heaven that I ignore Roxy while I make perverted whimpering noises of my own. Roxy strokes the good hot cum out of my hard one and I make sure she keeps stroking hard afterward to make sure it all gets out. This was a long overdue good come for me because years ago, Roxy had actually denied my pleasure by pulling her soles off my dick the moment I was cumming!

Clip 1 direct download link: fwv0881-HD.mp4 (86.0 MB)
alternate download link: fwv0881-HD.mp4 (86.0 MB)

Clip 2 direct download link: fwv0865.mp4 (29.9 MB)
alternate download link: fwv0865.mp4 (29.9 MB)

...credited from this clip gallery.