Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 4:33AM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Resolved Question: Followers of God, Explain what just happened to me (graphic details)?

Ok first if you believe that we are all sinners and not perfect then continue reading cause i dont want to be jugded by false christians. I try to follow God too....so i need Godly advise please. I havent masturbated in a whole month cause i finally came to my senses that it was sin and wrong. I tried to have strength and battle masturbation. Fustration and lust was building up within me but i fought it. Every night i tossed and turned for an hour cause i was in the mood. However today i watching vids on youtube. One thing led to another....i was now watching my guilty pleasure foot fetish vids. I didnt masturbate, but my groin and waist kept twitching and cringing up and down while i layed on my bed like i was humping air. I really wanted to masturbate but refused. A feeling of pleasure from my groin kept cringing as lustful thoughts stirred in my head while watching the video. But then i ignored the video and lusted over the pleasure i was feeling. 10 minutes later without even masturbating....a whole month of build up and fustration "withdrew" from me. My shorts were completely ruined. I finally felt relaxed after a whole month.What just happened? I know its wrong but...ill be lying to you if i didnt tell you that i was glad and relieved that i finally gotten a release that didnt involve masturbation.

More...