Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old May 15th, 2011, 11:30AM, PDT

danskin is on a distinguished road
Default Incredible Girlfriend Foot Job Video

MY GIRLFRIEND ALL IN WHITE SOCK JOB VIDEO ONE HELL OF A VIDEO
HOME MADE UNDERGROUND SOCK FUCKING SPECTACULAR Watch me put my little girlfriend in all white. little tight white panties, gloves and silk white socks I have a sick mask on that turns her on when I wear it I bound up her head in her own dirty pantyhose so I can see the crotch stains from her juicy pussy as I pump and fuck her socks and feet. She uses her little soft fuzzy white gloves to massage my balls and stroke my cock as she foot fucks me like a little foot slut. Listen to her dirty mouth talk nasty and turn me on licking her red wet lips telling me her pussy is so wet from rubbing her feet on my cock (Super Hot talk) Great angles and views as she pulls and jerks my cock her feet in your face all the time I love how you can see through the sheer material so fucking hot my giant cock is like a monster next to and between her little dainty feet god how I love it I slip them off and she pumps me till I explode a load of warm cum on her toes do not miss this home made underground work of art enjoy fans and if you have an idea you want to have seen e-mail me and we can discuss having it made custom toetaster@yahoo.com and check out the free blog http://www.thefootbrats.com