Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:51PM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: (Girls) How would you feel about being in a relationship with someone who has a foot fetish?

I'm honestly not trying to come off as creepy or perverted with this question. I am 19 years old and my entire life I have been attracted to female feet. I have never engaged in a sexual act of any kind with a girl nor does anyone know about my feelings towards their feet. I've kept it a secret my entire life as I know it's odd and awkward. At some point in my life I want to been in a relationship with a girl and so I'm concerned over the sexual aspects of such a relationship. I know it's different for everyone, but I don't think I'm so obsessed with feet that I'd be a creep about it everyday. For me, I just like to look at and touch/rub feet (which I have never done with any girl), nothing explicitly sexual or disgusting. And of course I'm down for straight up normal sex... Along with feet I am of course a fan of breasts and @$$. However, if this is just too weird for a girl to deal with I suppose I would just suppress my desire. So anyway, how would feel about a boy with an urge like this? All honest answers are appreciated.

More...