Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old May 4th, 2012, 6:28PM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: Does this mean i am gay or bi?

My roomate is a gay crossdresser who found out i have a foot fetish a while back but since he is gay i dont care if he knows. Well last week we were talking and he made a joke saying that he is the reason other guys turn gay, and i said that no one person can turn somebodys sexual orientation. i guess he took that as a challenge because later that day i decided to take a nap and i wake up to his feet rubbing on my face. i think he put baby oil on his feet because i could smell it and they felt very soft and i liked it. I wasnt fully aware of what was going on so i started gently kissing the bottoms of his feet and get a huge boner. i came to and he was sitting in front of me on the bed wearing a short skirt and tshirt. The thing is even when i know its him it still made me horny and i kept kissing his feet . I wont go into the details but it went on for another half an hour. Now he claims that he has turned me gay, and when ever he teases me with his feet near my face i cant help but put my mouth on them and dont even try to resist Does this mean i am gay or bi or has my foot fetish just gotten the better of me? And why did he even try to turn me on by putting his feet on my face, does he like me or was it just for the ego boost at being able to turn a straight guy on?

More...