Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 9:00PM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: Why did she let me touch her?

Okay, i am very ashamed and emberassed of this, so please be gentle... sorry for spelling error.Back in 2009, I went through a year long depression, until it all went to hell in March of 2009, when I tried to run away from my high school and find some place to go kill myself. I was hoping to wait until after school and than kill myself at home when the day was over, but I never made it. Don't worry I am over my depression, and I live a happier lifer now. But after this incident of course all my teachers where imformed about what was going on. One teacher in particular was my spanish teacher, a very pretty, sweet and kind yovng woman. So what happened was this; a few days later after the teacher gave a lecture, we where free to do our work and talk to other friends, as long we weren't to loud or to rude. So once in awhile my teacher would walk around the room and see our progress and kinda visit with groups of students. Well I sat there by myself just off the center of the room, nobody paid any attention to me, which was fine by the way, so the teacher sat down on a desk to my right and asked me how i was doing.Okay here's the weird part, all my life i noticed i had a bit of a foot fetish, which i am ashamed of, also i am visually impaired so this may be one reason why she let me do this...Here goes.. i noticed she had flip flops on, and when she asked me how I was doing I literally said to her "pretty good, miss flip flops" nobody heard us or even paid attention to us by the way, anyway, she giggled and gentlely wiggled her feet at me, soooo... I reached down slightly and after a few seconds she gently moved her right foot forward and let me touch her toes, i felt them for a few seconds than pulled away and commented on the nice flip flops she was wearing, they were black with silver buttons within the strap that secures the toes. She thanked me for the comment, and than believe it or not I asked if i could feel her foot again, she said yes, and moved her foot close again. This time I caught a nice feel feeling her soft skin on her toes, including the nails, which were not painted, but so neatly trimmed. Than I felt the soft top of the foot, all the way to heel, and down to the soft sole of her foot with my fingers, in fact I told her that I liked her toenails, she said "Oh, thank you" and seamed prettty flattered by the comment. This all lasted for about two minutes and than she said "Well I better get back to lecturing." and that was the end of that. To this day I really don't think anybody noticed this, at least as far as I know, Nobody has said anything to me about it. The teacher and I never discuss this incident neither and it never happened again. It's been three years now, i just been thinking a lot about it lately.So my question is:Why did she let me touch her? Was it out of pity? Was it because of my visual Impairement? Keep in mind that she was a where of how i was feeling, trying to get over a depression and attempted suicide. By the way, among the rare times we do see each other, she says Hi, to me like a normal person, and we talk like normal people. So its' cool. But i just been thinking about this one little incident. Give me your thoughts and feelback, please. I am so sorry for the langth of this question and all the spelling and grammer errors.I need more answers for this, by the way. Should I ever apologize to her for this? Thank you.

More...