Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > FeetCore Production Requests

FeetCore Production Requests Express opinions on what type of content FeetCore should produce

Old Dec 31st, 2005, 1:44AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Default PANTYHOSE

I would die to see some of the models start wearing pantyhose and or garter belt with nylons. I realize Tyler told me this is mainly a bare feet site at the present time. BUT, I can guarantee, he would see a BIG new member sign-ups if and when we gat some pantyhosed legs and FEET. Alot of us foot fetish guys love feet in NYLON!!
Old Dec 31st, 2005, 2:05AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PANTYHOSE

thx for the suggestions smellynylon. I know you speak on behalf of many nylonfanatics as well as high heeled pumps enthusiasts.

In fact, I've had a few others make similar requests... even one guy wanting to see socks specifically covering the feet. He mentioned the huge support group of sock fans as well.

For right now, our very small staff is focused on bare feet, but that could change in the future if our budget and time constraints improve. We have a lot of stuff to cram into these expensive shoots as is. Nylon or high heel focus may or may not make it depending on the priority of other scenes we're trying to fit into the model's limited expensive schedule.

However, we are open to the idea of filming a shoot dedicated to specific requests if a fan or fans are dedicated enough to fund the shoot. I can easily re-schedule most of the girls on this website to do nylon and high heel variants of the content genres they have already done if they get paid for their new shoot.

The problem for FeetCore right now is to pay them their needed fees to perform those other variants. Usually it is around $600 for a 2-3 hour shoot. If anyone wants to sponsor that cost for any of these girls, I can arrange a time to produce the content and I will send the sponsor(s) non-elaborate/basic/very-simple-menued DVD copies of the entire raw footage of the stuff they requested as well as a 1 yr subscription. FeetCore keeps the rights to the material though.

This sponsorship avenue is just a potential method of seeing certain types of requests sooner for those supporters who might be OVERLY and EXTREMELY anxious about seeing these girls do some other types of footage.

For anyone seriously thinkin about sponsoring a custom shoot, just contact us about the model you wish for and the specific scenes you'd like to see done. We'll confirm if she'll do the stuff. Not all girls do footjobs by the way, and some don't even do stuff with guys in it. In most cases we can schedule a minimum of 2-3 hours of her time for $600.

Post edited by: tyler, at: 2006/02/02 18:21

Old Jun 11th, 2006, 7:49PM, PDT

jackfoot1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PANTYHOSE

Pantyhose is great too..but I'd rather have barefeet close up doing footjob [file name=Clarissa2.doc size=711680]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/files/Clarissa2.doc[/file]
Attached Files
File Type: doc Clarissa2.doc (695.0 KB, 11 views)