Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 4:40PM, PST
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: Do I have a foot fetish? If yes, what should I do to embrace it?

Okay, so I'm a 16 year old guy in 11th grade. I've always found myself staring at girls' feet for some odd reason for about two years now. Just to be clear, that's not all I care about in a girl. I do also care about how she looks, acts, etc, so it's not like "OMG SHE HAS AMAZING FEET I WANT HER" or anything like that. But anyways, I have this very odd desire to massage, and in some cases lick and smell, a girls' feet. In fact, a few months ago, I actually used to massage the feet of a girl who used to be my friend, and I found her feet to be very cute, especially when she scrunched her toes, and I also, for some reason, liked the fact that she had callouses on her soles, that she'd always wear flats and slip them on and off, and I especially loved this pinkish red nail polish she'd wear...and I'd also always talk about her feet with her, like if she liked wearing shoes or not, etc. Oddly, I was oddly turned on by it, though she didn't know...why?If I do have a foot fetish, then how would I go about, for lack of better words, embracing it? As in, how would I go about doing what I'm subconciously desiring to do without it being creepy? Because there is no way I would or could EVER just walk up to some random girl and be like "Hey, can I lick your feet?" or something like that. So...how? Just to clarify once more, I do also care about how a girl looks, acts, etc. Also, anyone who is going to give stupid or mean answers, then just don't even bother. Thanks for your time.

More...