Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Models & Content

Models & Content Talk about your favorite Foot Models and/or galleries

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 1:24AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Mulatto Chick, Ashley (Great Smelling Soles)

Thanks to a series of donations from our forum Moderator, Carg02011, I was able to do a shoot with one of the latest finds from one of my many model scouts who are keep their eye out for local foot talent. Well anyway, a former model by the name of Kim found this Mulatto girl for me. Lately, I've been turning down candidates for shoots due to no budget, but this time I felt like I owed to myself to go out and enjoy myself (as Carg02011 requested).

And generally, I won't work with women of color simply because the fans of this website generally don't support these kind of women, but I figured I have heard enough random requests over the past year to pursue at least one model of color. So here she is! Her name is Ashley Tween and she was very happy to model her feet. If she's well liked, there will of course be more of her in the future. I just loved the smell of her soles -- really turned me on!! Apparently it really amazed her too when I dropped her back off at her house full of roommates and family members. As I was leaving her driveway, I overheard her telling everyone how she never had any idea of the kind of things we did. Always happy to do my small part in this world to keep the foot fetish dream alive fellas!

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 5:41AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carg02011 View Post
What a frikin' sweet gal, love her feet and her beautiful ebony body.
She was a fun time and had some great smelling feet! That meetup would not have been possible without your generous donation, so thank you for keeping this feet dream alive