Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old May 12th, 2007, 7:49PM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Talking Proper Shoe Smelling Intro

Tonight i have decided to give you all the proper procedures on shoe sniffing. First you need to find a chick that will cater to your perverted fetish for smelling shoes. Or you can do like I do, and just sneak around in ladie's closets while you are visiting and get into their shoe closet and go through the shoes they have in there. It's fun when they come into their bedroom and find you in their shoe closet , with your nose buried in a high heel pump, and your hand on your cock jacking it off like the bionic man The best type of shoes for sniffing and of course the very MOST sexy, are the shoes in the pics I have attached. Shiny Black Patent Leather pumps are the most sexy shoe a chick can wear. And whereas I have a fetish for patent, patent pumps are #1 on my smelling list. You will need to get the girl to do a little dangling with the shoes before you start the sniffing process. This will get her toe cheese smell deep into the toe area of the pump. Actually bare feet are the best for obtaining that wonderful cheese smell. Nylons are nice, but bare feet will sweat more and create the musky vinegar flavor potatoe chip smell we foot freaks all crave to savor After you slip the pump from the ladies foot, stick your nose down deep into the toe portion of the pump. By now your cock is starting to grow and you feel the need to jack it off a bit as you inhale all the cheesey cheese jam. Go ahead and take your dick out of your pants, but keep your nose buried in that patent shoe. Start stroking it off a little faster now. When your ready to pop that creamy white sticky stuff, be sure to pop it into one of the pumps. Just leave your cum wad in the shoe, DO NOT wipe the goo out. Your lady friend will have the look of bewilderment when she slips her feet into her stinky heels in the morning for work. And you will have a BIG smile on your face, knowing that your sperm is swimming around in between her little piggie's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00868.JPG (23.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00869.JPG (27.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00870.JPG (19.7 KB, 11 views)
Old May 12th, 2007, 8:49PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

LOL, I can't wait to freak out a girl in a couple of days She is gonna think i am a total shoe freak too. I'm gonna be sniffing a pair of her black leather flats while I make foot fetish pig noises right in front of her and she looks at me like I am a freak.

i think the setting will be that we're both waiting in a dentist's waiting room or something and I ask to borrow her shoe for a minute, LOL

Pumpsniffers UNITE!!

Old May 13th, 2007, 6:55AM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Super idea TY!!!!

Wowy Ty, you got me going with your response to my letter. That dentist office setting sounds hot! So are you going to take pics and make a clip of this I hope??
Old May 17th, 2007, 4:38AM, PDT

Fahad2008 is on a distinguished road

wow

i cant wait I need to smell and lick all time

thanx