Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Jan 28th, 2008, 6:01PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Woman Disgusted by Fed-Ex man w/Foot Fetish

This blog article comes from a normal woman out there who wrote about one of her office encounters with this delivery man pervo. Some of the silver-tongued romeos out there might want to take note of this guy's mistakes:

"Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Fed Ex man and his Foot Fetish

I work in a very high profile company...it is small but it is a who's who of local cel3brities and politicians who come in the office. I am a receptionist for now, until they can find some marketing for me to do. Oh, and did I mention that I am also the bookkeeper, CEO's personal assistant and assistant to the Marketing department? Jack of all trades, I know.

Anyways, being the first person that someone sees in an office if a very important job. However, and those of you who are in my position will understand and I want to hear from you, there are times when it just gets too much...all the outright flirting that married men will do. For example, my fed ex guy. People around here call him Feddy Eddie. he is perverted, big time. He walks in and does those cheesy lines, like, "I see an angel." Gag, puke, barf and such. But today is the kicker. I got these hot new Steve Madden pumps...zebra print, peep-toe. Very sexy. As I was walking around my desk to check the name on the package, he exclaims, "Holy mother of God, how I want those feet!"

Seriously?? My feet? Now I understand some people have their "thing" but you don't shout it out at the office, especially if you are the Fed Ex guy! He then whispered "I would love to suck your toes sometime." and walked away. OMG, what in the hell just happened. GROSS!!

I am thinking that the worse of it was over when a local politician walked up to me and said, "That was uncalled for...do you want me to do something about it? I know the Police Chief personally". Slightly embarrassed, I told him that it is OK, I can handle myself.

I need a new job. or ugly feet.

Posted by Girl in the 206 at 3:29 PM "

...The copied text came from this blog article. That foot delivery man was highly inappropriate to her and had a narrow escape IMO. Don't be a freak like him guys. Only pay the compliment to a woman when it is wanted. Just some advice...

Old Jan 28th, 2008, 9:40PM, PST
Foot Connoisseur

eadster is on a distinguished road
Angry what a pompous bitch!

Oh man where do I start on this one. You know tyler I always enjoy when you post these kinds of stories, some of us usuall really try to be a little serious on some of these threads. Right on, you or should I say we, give sound advice for the most part.

But this bitches demeanor just pissed me the hell off from the get go. This pompous broad thinks she is so god dam important. I am this I am that, and he is only this or that. Oh would you get over yourself. I bet she sucked so much CEO cock after writing that shit that she got light headed.

Anyway she did say one positive thing which was that she understands some people have there "thing" she seems to be ok with that, she might have just been embarrassed at how the guy blurted it out. Tyler is right DONT BE AN ASS LIKE THIS GUY.
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 6:20AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Smile He committed NO CRIME Mr. eadster

I disagree with you as usual Mr. eadster, this foot pervo committed no crime! And I would do the same So stick that in your prissy pipe and stoke on it
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 9:43AM, PST
Foot Connoisseur

eadster is on a distinguished road

Done and Done steve-0
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 10:53AM, PST
A True Master

SoleSolution is on a distinguished road

Jeez Louise!!! Why, oh why do certain numb skulls have to take their love of Feet to bizarre levels?!? What a genius! No tact. Once again, it's bad enough that we, as Foot lovers, Foot enthusiasts have to deal with being seen as weird... It's worse when ding bats like Mr. FedEx act the fool and open up their big mouths or do unacceptable things like these idiots... (I've posted these articles at other forums, but in case some of you haven't seen them, I've posted them again here at FeetCore...)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fiend2.jpg (713.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg SuperFiend.jpg (463.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Weir.jpg (497.7 KB, 14 views)
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 7:04PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Smile Hey Sole Solution, loved them 3 stories!

hey SoleSolution, thank's for posting these 3 story articles from newspapers, I got a kick out of them. And going to share them with my other foot pervo friend's, hee hee. Hey post more please!! Neato
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 7:53AM, PST
A True Master

SoleSolution is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellnylonfeet View Post
hey SoleSolution, thank's for posting these 3 story articles from newspapers, I got a kick out of them. And going to share them with my other foot pervo friend's, hee hee. Hey post more please!! Neato

LOL... Thankfully, these are the only dingbats that had stories written about them recently. If any other knuckle head takes his love of Feet to bizarre levels, and it's reported in the news, I will definitely post them.
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 1:41PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoleSolution View Post
takes his love of Feet to bizarre levels, and it's reported in the news, I will definitely post them.
good thing for that stipulation, cuz we'd otherwise be inundated with reports, LOL! I know there's definitely a fair share of newsworthy pervs out there who just aren't in the right place at the right time.

stevie is probably the king of pervs who has narrow escapes from television, DOH!