Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 9:06AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Unhappy She's Much more Comfy w/Feet than Normal Intimacy

My friend Nicole is used to giving me lots of feet in the face and making my face stinky like her feet. She has gotten so used to it that these perversions seem 2nd nature to her and she is rather comfortable performing them.

But lemme tellya boyz, the craving for normal intimacy by a foot guy is a great thing and should be pursued by any foot man who is solely obsessed with just feet.

I used to like just feet but through much mental attempts at reconditioning, i have been working my way toward wanting to do normal things with women. This is great news, but the problem is I also have to find a way for them to also like to do those normal things with me as much as they like me to do stuff with their feet.

Anyway, finding the right combination/tactics for feet and normal stuff is a work in progress as you can see below.

Recently, my friend Nicole agreed to experiment with intimacy beyond her feet. We wanted to try out some conventional things like kissing and licking normal parts of the body and see if we still had the same chemistry. Well, as you can see, she's really not ready for anything more than feet with me.

We were both giggling at first when kissing like a normal couple, but then it seemed like she became really disgusted by me, which is when I had to stop our attempts at normal intimacy. I remember her saying something afterwards to the effect of her feet smell being on my face, but in all honesty, I think this girl had less of a problem with my great kissing and more of a problem with some traumatic event in her past.

Or maybe I'm just a loser. Sometimes I think this in the back of my mind and I need my fellow brethren to pep talk me into believing that I am a great guy with something to offer women. I hope it wasn't me, cuz I have been told by girls in the past that I am a great kisser and also my family says I deserve a beautiful caring woman.

Anyway boyz, when a woman is having problems with your face near hers, you can always revert back to them feet to make her more comfortable with you again (ie. reference back to pic 1).

Old Feb 24th, 2009, 8:34AM, PST
A True Master

SoleSolution is on a distinguished road

Tyler! Bro, this post had me cracking up!
Old Feb 24th, 2009, 3:10PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

^ Next time I engage with her, I am gonna try the feet stuff after the facelicking so she can't use smell as an excuse to quit. That way, I'll be closer to knowing if it was really just me or not LOL!