Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old May 5th, 2009, 8:42AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up ClockWatcher is Embarrassed, Ashamed, & Happy (Gorgeous Soles tho)

In just about every city in this great nation there is valid opportunity & venue for nice stinky feet from pretty women. Just go to your local slum, poor trailer park, crime-filled hoodlem, bario, or equivalent location where women are in financial need (& considering today's economy, these locational opportunities have increased as opposed to decreased -- trust me on this).

What you do is scout out (or find) attractive women in these types of places (sauntering around on the streets or headed to a destination w/o a vehicle), then... just like a sanctioned foot party, you can financially proposition those women for feet in exchange for money. If all goes well, you will in fact get a much more cost effective rate per minute when it comes to footsniffing at one of these venues as opposed to a sanctioned foot party.

Not only that, but the best part is that these women are not prepared for this style of entertainment, therefore you are much more likely to get a genuine reaction as opposed to some knife-to-the-back smile combined with their well-hidden nausea. Trust me on this part too.

Go out there, give it a shot boyz... & take pictures or video to share with the rest of us, Hee Hee!

Here's my latest catch from these kind of venues:

Oh & Roxy's feet smelled so freakin good and tasted great too and my favorite part was how real she reacted to all this like it was some completely foreign idea to her LOL

Old Jul 13th, 2013, 11:17AM, PDT
Experienced User

moe619 is on a distinguished road

Man you MUST post a video of her! god damn !! she and her feet look amazing, and her being ashamed makes it that much better ! i would kill for that footjob video man, plz post it !
Old Jul 13th, 2013, 11:59AM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe619 View Post
Man you MUST post a video of her! god damn !! she and her feet look amazing, and her being ashamed makes it that much better ! i would kill for that footjob video man, plz post it !
yeah she is great and at times she gets a very snappy attitude with me too (throughout most of her shoots). Think I've done like 8 or 9 different shoots (2-4 multiple scenes per shoot) with Roxy and I know at least 4 or 5 different FJs with her too.

I've been working on your last request, which was for a preview clip of Bailey Thomas. So that preview clip should hopefully be posted sometime in the next few days I hope.

Today, I've got to work on getting a footjob scene posted from Sophia Scallicci ...sort of a sl3epy FJ at times too

Old Aug 26th, 2013, 2:51AM, PDT
Experienced User

moe619 is on a distinguished road

To Tyler ! Still waiting on anything of roxy I want we at her most embarrassed state !
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 11:13AM, PDT
Administrator

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe619 View Post
To Tyler ! Still waiting on anything of roxy I want we at her most embarrassed state !
Hey, you're in luck! Recently, somebody else also requested an ashamed Roxy preview, so that is something I'm gonna put together, hopefully sooner than later. I had a catastrophic hard drive crash last Thursday and it is taking a very long time (ie. multiple days, even now) to recover most duplicate content from backup drives.

Anyway, once I can get finished with this nightmare of lost data recovery, I can resume the efforts I was previously working on, such as updating the site and even providing various other preview clips of past models. Stay tuned...

Old Aug 28th, 2013, 10:05AM, PDT
Experienced User

dankys8484 is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear about your hard drive troubles tyler I had a few myself. I once fried my motherboard with a static shock you always hear about it but never think it will happen to you. I also had my hard drive crash it was devastating I lost months worth of files I didnt back up, now I keep two backup drives. Wish you luck with your data recovery bro it can be frustrating, til then I cant wait for new updates love this site and your work.

PS
Please... please...... pleeeeease tyler I beg of you, Kris Lane and Sharon Perkins video updates. I need more Kris.
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 11:05PM, PDT
Administrator

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankys8484 View Post
Sorry to hear about your hard drive troubles tyler I had a few myself. I once fried my motherboard with a static shock you always hear about it but never think it will happen to you. I also had my hard drive crash it was devastating I lost months worth of files I didnt back up, now I keep two backup drives. Wish you luck with your data recovery bro it can be frustrating, til then I cant wait for new updates love this site and your work.

PS
Please... please...... pleeeeease tyler I beg of you, Kris Lane and Sharon Perkins video updates. I need more Kris.
Yeah hard drive crashes totally suck. As of right now, I'm on like day 5 of my recovery process.

And once, I get back operational, I don't know when I can post more of Kris and Sharon. Got a backlog of requests that I've been needing to fulfill...

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 2:39AM, PDT
Experienced User

Dwilliam is on a distinguished road

anything yet my man ?
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 2:32PM, PDT

dexler2012 is on a distinguished road

Do you have any more clips of Jewels Glass?
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 10:12PM, PDT
Administrator

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexler2012 View Post
Do you have any more clips of Jewels Glass?
Yes indeed, I actually have tons more foot fetish scenes of Jewels that have not been published yet. The timing of your question is sorta ironic because Jewels has been out of touch with me for years and only recently surfaced to do a couple more shoots with me.

She's a very special girl who likes it rather rough, and only Tyler can deliver in such a manly way that suits her inner desires. Anyway, it was the timing of your post that inspired me to make a preview clip of Jewels that focuses only a t3eny bit on her feet and moreso on her masochistic desires. She is a very special woman who likes it when men like us receive our pleasures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwilliam View Post
anything yet my man ?
Another irony is that I bumped into Roxy a few days ago on the streets as I was with a model scout who was helping me look for a new half-puerto-rican chick who he swore I needed to film. Roxy stopped my car in the road, but I told her we were searching for the new half-puerto-rican chick. Roxy said "okay" and if I changed my mind, she told me her new address where I could find her. I know I still need to get a roxy preview clip posted.

I'm finally back working on the computer and trying to get caught up with a backlog of requests as well as new galleries to post.