Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Foot Fetish Feeds

Foot Fetish Feeds Latest foot fetish news & postings from the net

Old Sep 12th, 2010, 5:37AM, PDT
Feed Crawler Bot

feedcrawler is on a distinguished road
Default Open Question: Does he has a foot fetish?

Ok, so there is this 11 year old german kid, he and his family have just moved to US and they are my new neighbors. So his parents got to know my parents. btw I'm 19. And then his parents wanted him to take particular english classes and they asked me If I'd be available. So for a small amount of money a day he takes english classes with me for 1 hour and a half hour each day after he gets back of his foreign school system thing, so he goes direct to my house. But since he started going to my house Ive noticed he has kind of a perversion for foot. He is a really cute boy, but he is a little bit perv from what I can see... First, he always stares at my feet. Today per example, I remember teaching him how to get/buy something in english. And when I asked him to repeat with me ''I'd like to order a small pizza...blah blah blah'' he didn't pay attention to what I was saying, but to my bare feet. And it makes me a little bit ashamed because my feet are kinda big, so It looks like he is staring at a monster...lol. But that's not all. He always offers to massage my feet. And I accept because It feels good and because I cant just say ''get off my feet weirdo!''(lol). He always comes touching my feet after the class, and he starts giving me a massage. He just stops 30 minutes later which is the time left after class to return his home. Yesterday he was putting his face under my soles and I noticed he was horny, so I said something like '' hey have you seen this video on youtube'' just to draw his attention. But he wouldn't hear me. Its like sometimes I see he is pretending not to understand me. He does weird things, and I am afraid tomorrow he will start sucking my feet. So I actually have two questions. Is it a foot fetish or an attempt of seduction. And how can I stop it in a good manner? (without having to wear socks or shoes. Because I don't like)

More...