Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Website Feedback

Website Feedback Leave comments, questions, and criticisms

Old Apr 18th, 2007, 4:07PM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Angry Time to air my criticisms about this site

What is up with the updates? The last update was 3/20. Today is April 18, so it has been almost a WHOLE month with nothing new posted. WHY?? That chat room is a joke! I don't know if it cost Tyler more to have that chat room deal in his website?, but I'd get rid of that stupid chat room ASAP, I have been with feetcore since it first came onto the web, and I have NEVER ever seen anyone in that chat room, except that robot Kendra. Drop that chat room, no one uses it. This site is apparently run out of money, because that is very piss poor, about the updates being posted in here. Any normal pay site posts new stuff at least once a week. And in this site you can't even get something new posted once a month.
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 6:44PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

good criticisms steve-o and fair enough too.

in fact many of the same deficiencies, we detected from our analysis too: lack of activity, slowed down update pace, and lack of financial resources.

luckily the chat room does not cost any more money at all since the $5 license was paid for long ago, so that can stay in case people might pick up in activity down the road

the next update is a janie lynn image gallery and is in the works as well speak to be posted by 4-20-2007

we are as disappointed as you if not more tryin our best in the interim, but we had to take on another project (a motorcycle stunt website) to pay overall costs of running this worthless feet business. that other stunt project is taking up well into overtime with the new relentless boss we have: Pauly Sherer from Las Vegas Extremes

By the way, for feetcore we are filming a cheap real local ho0ker soon who has stinky feet. She is hot and has been beaten by her pimp a little but she is hot and has stinky feet. can't wait to film her. but anyway, with or without her we are not gonna be at a loss of content for 3 more years cuz we have so much on storage that simply needs to be edited extracted and published. that takes time though. hoping to have fun with the local hoe tonight or in the next few days. damn, can't wait to sniff her stinkies she gonna be cheap too, LOL