Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 24th, 2017, 4:51AM, PST
A True Master

Ramzes1978 is on a distinguished road

Holiday and Angie Fight it out

Holiday is on break and sits at her favorite table and she likes sitting alone but today Angie decides she wants to sit with her. Holiday isn't happy at all but lets Angie sit with her, Holiday has a plan to make Angie never sit with her again. Holiday kicks off her heels and then kicks Angie's off and quickly locks toes with her, Angie struggles to get out of Holiday's toe lock and fight back... Maybe next time Angie will just sit at another table and leave Holiday alone!!(Hidef)

Size:262MB
Format:WMV
Category:FOOT FETISH
Price:$12.99 USD
Length:12 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/j9u6uas7if3g/holid...efght31816.wmv
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 5:01AM, PST
A True Master

Victorias Virgin Feet HD

21 year old Victoria Quinn has never had her feet worshiped and for Candle that information is an open invitation. After a brief interview Candle starts to take off Victorias socks and after a bit of difficulty she tugs them off with her teeth. Candle sniffs every inch of her soles then licks and tickles them too. Victoria giggles and moans from the mixture of sensations but definitely enjoys her first time.

Size:287MB
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Price:$7.99 USD
Length:7 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/a203bqy530jh/Victo...in_Feet_HD.wmv

Welcome to my new website >>> Foot Fetish Funs
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 5:13AM, PST
A True Master

Sexy MILF Helena Price HD

Helena Price has never given a footjob and is pretty eager to give it a try. Her sexy wrinkled soles tease the cock and balls before she starts stroking slowly. Even though she has never given one before it seems that Helena is a natural. Before long her sexy virgin soles are covered with a huge load.

Size:430MB
Category:FOOTJOBS
Price:$8.99 USD
Length:9 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/0m0fxasdvd0w/Sexy_...a_Price_HD.wmv
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 11:04PM, PST
A True Master

Kenna James, Lena Shelby - HD Download

Fantasies of Kenna James worshipping her bare feet had obsessed Lena Shelby for months so she finally turned her dreams into reality by tricking Kenna into bondage! Once Kenna sat naked before her, bound hand and foot, Lena eagerly thrust her toes into the powerless girl's mouth; the angry pawn in her false friend's game had no choice but to suck! After dominating Kenna's tongue with her soles, Lena had lived her dream so she relaxed and ignored the source of her pleasure.

Size:185MB
Format:MOV
Price:$9.99 USD
Length:11 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/r38njxdklrfo/fw50s1g5y.mov

Lexi Bloom, Ashley Bennett - HD Download

When real-life girlfriends Lexi Bloom and Ashley Bennett romp on their bed, you're guaranteed enthusiastic and inventive barefoot play! Stripped to their panties, Lexi and Ashley touch toes to tits, bend over for a double-threat round-bottom-and-bare-sole show, lie back to sandwich their soft feet and engage in a toe-locking competition!

Size:175MB
Category:FOOT FETISH
Price:$8.99 USD
Length:9 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/w5tdr75557i9/fc538s1.mov
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 11:05PM, PST
A True Master

Keira Nicole, Samantha Hayes - HD Download

Luscious blonde Keira gets mouthy first as she kneels on a couch to vacuum Samantha's slender toes and lick her soft but wrinkly soles! Sweet Sammy's happy to lie back and accept Keira's oral tribute to her tootsies.

Size:169MB
Price:$9.99 USD
Length:10 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/umvtr2oco1em/fw50s5s3r.mov
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 11:19PM, PST
A True Master

Jayden's Sexy First Footjob

This is Jayden Rae's FIRST FOOTJOB! I shot this 20 year old blonde beauty in Florida a few weeks back. This was shot outdoors next to a pool. If you like big feet, size 8.5 and waterlogged wrinkled soles, you will love this scene! We start out with some poolside foot licking while she plays with my cock. She then dips her feet into the pool to get her feet all nice and wet and waterlogged. This makes her wrinkled soles even wrinklier. You get some really nice POV angles here with great cock stroking skills. I explode allover her feet and soles and she then holds them up to the camera. You can see her foot tease and foot worship clips at Feet of Philly , and her ANAL SCENE at Philly Butt Sluts Starring: Jayden Rae & John

Size:1001MB
Format:MP4
Resolution:1920x1080
Length:15 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/5ir9sfhp6om3/iwf104-full.mp4
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 11:42PM, PST
A True Master

What do You Mean my Feet are Sweaty?

Now, you get to see 19 year old, Kharlie Stone get her feet worshiped in the Pose Position! She is quite ticklish, especially when getting her toes sucked and you can hear her giggle when I do that. See her get her ass rubbed while getting her soles licked. She then flips over so I can lick her wrinkled soles with her sole facing upward. Next, she goes up on her tippy toes so I can lick her soles and arches up and down, including the back of her ankles. See Kharlie Stone's FIRST FOOTJOB at: Barely Legal Footjobs Starring: Kharlie Stone and John

Size:1500MB
Length:24 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/63e2uzaqqsv5/iwf442-full.mp4

19 Year Old, First Footjob

I couldn't get 19 year old, Stella May's cork wedges off soon enough so I lick lick those soft soles! This is her FIRST EVER FOOT WORSHIP SCENE. I have her wearing her cute tutu skirt and she is loving every minute of this attention to her feet. This former high school cheerleader has size 7 feet and my tongue on her wrinkled soles felt so good! Just check out Stella May's facial expressions and her reactions. Priceless!! See Stella May's FIRST FOOTJOB at Barely Legal Footjobs , and Butt Action at Philly Butt Sluts Starring: Stella May & John

Size:1400MB
Length:22 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/x4w84pmojb26/iwf103-full.mp4
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 11:42PM, PST
A True Master

Miami Feet! ( Full Scene ) ( MP4 1080p HD )

Check out hot blonde, Kiara Knight in this scorching outdoor scene! Gotta love footjobs outdoors. See her entire video all in one clip and discounted. I also threw in some bonus tickling footage. Kiara is absolutely adorable! A hot tan blonde with highly arched size 4 feet. You can truly appreciate her high arches especially while wearing her cork wedges. Her soles are amazingly wrinkled and soft as butter. Kiara Knight is 21 years old and she's my first shoot on this recent trip. What a way to kick it off!! In this clip, she slowly teases you by removing her wedges and dangles them off her feet. She then does a great toe point, wiggles her toes and also flexes her arches and toes. Oh, did I tell you how high her arches are??? Kiara also has that totally sexy Southern accent, too! Her feet are freshly pedicured that day and she has nice french tips. She then finishes in the Pose Position! Great angles from high and low and she also goes up on her tippy toes. You feel like you are right there, just tasting her arches and soles! Next, it's time for Kiara Knight to have her super soft feet worshiped outdoors. Her soles are extremely soft and freshly pedicured. Her soles are super wrinkled and you can see plenty of close-ups to appreciate the detail on her soles. I remove her cork wedges and her feet are nice and sweaty in the Florida sun. Kiara is also very vocal with light moans as I lick her soles and suck her toes. Then we have the footjob in the pool! Kiara has only been in the adult biz for a few months and I was lucky enough to be able to shoot her FIRST FOOTJOB! I shot this scene December 3rd in sunny Florida in a POOL!! Her soles are already super wrinkled, but as they were in the pool water for awhile, her soles got super WATERLOGGED. I love that! It makes for an AMAZING FOOTJOB! We start out in the pool as I lick one foot and she plays with my cock through my swim trunks. Her wet waterlogged soles are really turning me on and now she is playing with my cock and teasing me as she slips one foot in my trunks. Next, we are both totally naked in public in someone's backyard and she is stroking my cock hard and slapping it around. Next is an incredible furious TOEJOB! You also get great POV ANGLES where it feels like YOU are getting the footjob. Just check out her awesome facial expressions and reactions. She's very demonstrative and verbal, too. I finish my exploding all over her feet. A nice huge load on those virgin feet! Kiara has NEVER been tickled before on camera and this is her FIRST TICKLING SCENE EVER! She's wildly ticklish, so much that she SNORTS, lol! Gotta love that! I start off my tickling her feet and she is thrashing, kicking, screaming and laughing uncontrollably. As I really work over her entire body, she snorts while laughing. It's AWESOME!! There's plenty of side tickling, including legs, knees, abs and even armpits! She has really nice size 4 feet with super high arches and wrinkled soles. This is also a rare NUDE OUTDOOR TICKLING SCENE. This is from my Florida shoot trip this week. Kiara really struggles and kicks and screams but to no avail as she is left out of breath and happy it's over. You can also see Kiara Knight at Philly Butt Sluts Starring: Kiara Knight and John * FOOTJOB * CUM COVERED FEET * OUTDOOR SCENE * FOOTJOB IN A POOL * FOOT WORSHIP * FOOT LICKING * TOE LICKING * TOE SUCKING * TICKLING * FOOT TEASE * TAN FEET * WRINKLED SOLES * HOT BLONDE *

Size:1600MB
Length:25 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/mkebybdhgb47/iwf102-full.mp4
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 11:46PM, PST
A True Master

Sydney's First Footjob

This footjob clip is INCREDIBLE! Everything abut is different and fun. From the rush of being outdoors in someone's backyard in nice sunny Florida, especially being nude for anyone to see, but ESPECIALLY, this being a girl's FIRST FOOTJOB! I have always wanted to do a pool scene. It's simply nearly impossible to do in Philly. It also doesn't hurt that it's in December and I'm in Florida and it's 80 degrees outside, lol. This is Sydney Cross's FIRST FOTJOB EVER! She's a local Floridian and she has awesome size 8 feet with VERY high arches and super soft wrinkled soles. You get incredible angles from all over as she strokes my cock as we are both in the pool. There is this swim up table and stools literally right in the pool and I have her lay on the table and I lick her soles while she teases me and rubs my cock over and in my swim trunks. All clothes come off and she is going to town and stroking my rock hard cock with her wet waterlogged feet

Size:1180MB
Length:18 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/fo2m52g8h1q6/iwf228-full.mp4

Hot Russian Beauty! ( FULL SCENE ) ( MP4 1080p HD )

This is hot, tan, Russian girl, Taylor Russo in her very first foot fetish scene. You'll be able to see her solo foot tease, her super wrinkled soles, see her get her feet worshiped for the first time and also give her FIRST FOOTJOB!! I also DISCOUNTED this full scene, too. You get FREE MINUTES! Meet Taylor Russo. She's a Russian beauty with an incredible face and body and perfect high arched size 7 feet with absolutely AMAZING WRINKLED SOLES! These are feet you just get hard as soon as you lay eyes on them! Taylor is from Russia and she was a soccer player and also played tennis and chess. She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She is model hot and she has this " who me?? " kind of demeanor. She also has a twin sister in the biz, maybe you heard of the RUSSO TWINS. This is Taylor's FIRST EVER FOOT SHOOT OF ANY KIND. I couldn't lick Taylor Russo's soft size 7 feet quick enough! I love the shape of her feet, soft skin and her dark tan. There's something about Russian girls' feet. I lick both of her feet, suck her toes, go in between each toe and then I worship her feet in the Pose Position. Extremely sensual clip! This is one of the hottest girls I've shot. While shooting in LA, I kept noticing this smoking HOT model looking girl with an amazing face and body and of course, feet, lol. She would come and go, and I asked my camera guy who she was, and he said it was his roommate and she's in the biz and her name is Taylor Russo. Maybe you've heard of the Russo Twins, she actually has a twin sister, she doesn't live there, so I didn't get to meet her. Anyway, one of the girls I shot out there for a footjob, the footage was accidentally recorded over by another shoot. Bummer, but I ended up getting another beautiful girl out of the deal AND a FIRST FOOTJOB - Taylor!! Taylor Russo is incredibly hot - one of the hottest I've shot yet - with a fashion model's face and oh her eyes.......lol. Her body is tan and she has the smoothest skin ever. I also love how the the tops of her feet are real tan, great contrast with her soles. Great size 7 feet with awesome wrinkled soles and great arches. It was so cool after seeing this girl all week at the house, and knowing I'd be licking her feet and getting a footjob from her was such a turn-on! Starring: Taylor Russo and John * FIRST FOOTJOB * RUSSIAN GIRL * TAN * SUPER WRINKLED SOLES * SOLO FOOT TEASE * FOOT WORSHIP * FOOTJOB * CUMMING ON FEET * SOLES * TOES *

Size:1250MB
Length:19 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/5iuklcfhqsqn/iwf231-full.mp4
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 11:50PM, PST
A True Master

Hot Redhead Feet! ( FULL SCENE ) ( MP4 1080p HD )

See Sofie Carter's FULL SCENE and also at a discounted price. She is a super cute girl-next-door type and she has incredible feet! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. REDHEADS have the BEST FEET! Their creamy smooth fair skin and soft wrinkled soles are truly amazing. 20 year old, Sofie Carter is no different. She has super soft size 7 feet and outstanding wrinkled soles. Sofie also does a great toe point that makes her soles wrinkled up really well. She also shows you her feet in the Pose Position. Sofie is pretty new to the scene and I'm sure we'll see a whole lot more from her. Ah yes!! Now I get to lick soft moist redhead feet!! Her soles are extremely wrinkled and with deep wrinkles, no less. Sofie is just 20 years old and a relative newbie but she loves having her feet licked and toes sucked. You'll get to see her get her feet worshiped in the Pose Position as well as in various other positions and camera angles. Redheads really have incredible feet! Then, comes her FOOTJOB. She's just 20 years old and has size 7 feet with super deep wrinkles and very high arches. Sofie learned really quickly how to give a great quality footjob! Great stroking action. I licked her soles while she played with my cock and once hard, she rocked my world with an excellent stroking action and motion. In the end, I exploded all over the tops and bottoms of her feet and she then holds them up for the camera. Another winner, guys! See her FIRST ANAL SCENE at: Philly Butt Sluts Starring: Sofie Carter and John * FOOTJOB * FOOT WORSHIP * SOLE LICKING * TOE SUCKING * FOOT LICKING * REDHEAD * FAIR SKIN * WRINKLED SOLES * SOLO FOOT TEASE * CUMMING ON FEET *

Size:1400MB
Length:22 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/teld5g7o09y2/iwf223-full.mp4

A Blonde Brazilian Treat! ( FULL SCENE ) ( MP4 1080p HD )

This is Jessie Rogers' full scene, from solo foot tease, sneakers without socks, dangling her sneakers off to reveal her super sweaty feet and EXTREMELY WRINKLED SOLES, to her getting her feet worship and the incredible footjob ending! This girl is INSANELY HOT, one of my TOP GIRLS EVER!! 18 year old Jessie Rogers is a brand new goddess to the industry. She's Brazilian ( explains the body and ass, lol ) and grew up in California. Having just turned 18 this past September, she jumped into the biz headfirst! I wasted no time taking my show on the road back to LA to work with this beauty. She has size 7.5 feet that are wide and tan and Jessie has tremendously wrinkled soles. In this clip, she wears white leather sneakers without socks, making her feet super sweaty. She teases you by dangling her feet out of the sneakers and then kicking them off to reveal those sexy wrinkled soles. She's wearing tight boyshorts and she gives you a mind-blowing view of her round ass while flexing her feet and toes and bending over in a d0ggie position on the couch. This girl is so sensual and she LOVES to tease you! She LOVES having her feet worshiped but she has NEVER given a footjob before, not even in her own personal life! I certainly changed that, lol. See her first footjob! It's an epic MUST SEE! Jessie played sports in High School such as cross country, track and field - would you believe she was a shot-putter??!! She's the HOTTEST shot -putter I have EVER seen, lol! She also practiced dance & ballet. Also, in this clip, check out her french pedicure. She gets pedicures regularly every 2-3 weeks, keeping her already naturally soft feet even SOFTER! GREAT MEATY WRINKLED SOLES!! Can't say enough about this girl.......just WOW!! Oh wait! It gets better and better with Jessie Rogers! Jessie teases you from The Pose Position and takes off her clothes and also gives you a bonus ass tease while showing her feet in the process! This girl has awesome calves and legs, too. Just check out how she removes her tight boyshorts and shows you her incredible ass! More close-ups of her meaty wrinkled soles, too! Next, I get my tongue on Jessie Rogers insanely wrinkled soles and for some toe sucking action. I take off her leather sneakers - no socks of course, lol, and lick her sweaty 18 year old feet. Is this girl the hottest or what!! Jessie is one of the coolest and friendliest girls I have ever worked with and you gotta love her chill attitude. You can tell this girl is simply having fun and enjoying every minute of it. This girl will be a legend like Jenna Jameson, Tera Patrick if she wants to. Jessie is of Brazilian decent. She's a true California girl but you can tell where that body came from - WOW!! Jessie's super wrinkled soles are the best. They are incredibly soft and when she worked my cock, I couldn't believe I didn't explode within seconds, lol. I was able to hold myself back and start licking her barefeet while she played with my cock and balls in the meantime. She also played with her pussy, while really enjoying having the sensation of having her feet worshiped. Then the cock stroking started and then I exploded all over her 18 year old tan size 7.5 feet. MUST SEE CLIP!!! This girl is legendary!! See Jessie Rogers at: Philly Butt Sluts Starring: Jessie Rogers & John * BRAZILIAN GIRL * TAN BODY * TAN FEET * SUPER WRINKLED SOLES * PLUMP SOLES * MEATY SOLES * SNEAKERS WITHOUT SOCKS * SWEATY FEET * SNEAKERS * SOLO FOOT TEASE * POSE POSITION * FOOT WORSHIP * SOLE LICKING * TOE SUCKING * 18 * EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD * FOOTJOB * CUMMING ON FEET * CUM COVERED SOLES *

Size:1600MB
Length:24 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/ay4slql3hht1/iwf219-full.mp4