Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old May 31st, 2013, 10:30AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Exclamation *Real Life Milf gives up her Feet*

Dorene Mumford is a 34y/o MILF who's 5'9" with size 9 feet. She's been married for 9 years with her sweetheart she's known since 8th grade. She's a realtor who used to make $75K/yr and has never had to model for money.

It turns out that economical times are tough for her and her family right now. Luckily, one of my previous foot models got to know Dorene over a 6 month period. After relentless convincing and reassurances from two different female model scouts, Dorene eventually became open to the idea of giving up her feet. And this, of course, meant pervo heaven for me. Dorene has never cheated on her husband and she is a very good/proper girl. Therefore, she is just the kind of woman who's feet I like best!

She showed off her feet for this 1st scene and later gave up her feet for some licking, sniffing, and face-smashing. Toward the end of her 1st shoot, she was really eyeballing that clock as my face kept smashing into her soles even harder. She musta thought I was REALLY different from most men that she interacts with. And by that, I mean people in normal social settings like a workplace or her kid's sports games and whatnot. Nothing she has ever known could have prepared this sane, attractive, and married woman to predict what a true foot fetishist wanted to do with her feet. Dorene misses her old real estate job.

Cam 1 download link: fmv0411.mp4 (27.6 MB)

Cam 3/Hi-Def download link: fmv0434-HD.mp4 (96.2 MB)

...credited from this clip gallery.

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 2:20PM, PDT
Experienced User

dankys8484 is on a distinguished road

Awesome bro your living out my fantasy right there, married milf resorting to selling her feet to pay the bills. I cant wait to see the next update they keep getting better.
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 2:25PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankys8484 View Post
I cant wait to see the next update they keep getting better.
I promised you a Pam Helwig update soon, so she is next (hopefully today or tomorrow)!